“Good price and location”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson
Ranked #33 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The only bad thing I can say is the elevator smelled. Otherwise no problems. The rooms were clean, the employees were very nice, cheerful and helpful. It's very convenient and easy to get in and out of. Walgreen's is next door which made it nice if you leave some things at home - like I did. Beds were comfortable. They offered a continental breakfast however we are big breakfast lovers and we always look for best breakfast locations, so we did not take advantage of their buffet on this particular trip. Many people took advantage of this service though. They had a nice pool and spa, but again we did not take advantage of it this trip. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was facing the highway but sound was not an issue.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you very much for your review of our Fairfield. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We are working on the elevator and a solution is in place. I hope that next time you are with us you have time to use the pool and relax. We look forward to your return trip. Until then, be well and thank you again.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Good location on 76. Walgreens next door and not far from outlet stores or water park. Rooms seemed a little old/dated but may just be me. Breakfast was good and the indoor pool area served its purpose. Would stay here again given the inexpensive rate I got.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I purchased this room for $33 plus tax on Priceline. The hotel was clean, has flatscreen which is always nice, extremely comfortable beds with five pillows on each queen bed, decent pool and hot tub, and the best free continental breakfast ever had (microwave Jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, wattles, fruit, muffins, bagels, etc. The woman working busted her butt keeping things clean and stocked, plus breakfast was til 10am which is unusual and nice since sleeping in is a bonus of vacation. I wish I had stayed all 3 nights there but hoping to get a Hilton when bidding on Priceline, ended up with the Raddison which was equal in every aspect minus a free breakfast, for 50 a night plus tax. This hotel would be well worth it even paying 2x what I did. Its also located right next to Walgreens and that's always convenient. Plus, its located across 76 from the Titanic Museum which was nice since we had tickets that morning!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. The breakfast hostess is one of the duties that go unhearalded a lot of the time. Thank you for pointing her out. I will make sure I print these comments and present them. Thanks again, and I hope the next time your travels take you to Branson we can have you as a return guest.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

We stayed at this hotel in the 2011 summer and again around NY's Eve 2011 into 2012...I can say there has been a significant improvement in the staff's helpfulness on our 2nd stay. When we asked for directions or a recommendation for something to do- the staff at the front desk were very quick to offer suggestions! The breakfast ran low one morning and the front desk staff didn't hesitate to restock the items needed...he didn't act put out when asked...he did his job w/ a smile. I really appreciated that kindness. When we needed more towels in our rom, the housekeeper on our floor was very quick to fill our needs and again with a smile. The pool area was clean...too many people in there for me to actually go swimming but the area itself was clean and the pool was CLEAR. I would definitely stay there again w/ my family. The rooms are a little dated in their decor...but you get a mini fridge and microwave in the room (NICE feature) and the beds are comfortable...not as firm as I normally like, but much better than other older hotels I've stayed in before. FLUFFY pillows were very nice to snuggle into after a tiring day too.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2012

Thank you very much for your review. We have been focusing on service for the last few months. With comments like this that I can share with the team I know we will continue to shine. The rooms may be a bit dated but I can tell you we are scheduled for a renovation later this year. Next time you return I hope you can enjoy the pool as well. Thank you again for taking the time to review our Fairfield Inn.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Great location, right off the main drag, past the "Titanic." Very friendly staff and quick check-in. Old hotel, but rooms clean and comfortable, quiet. We stayed the night before New Year's Eve and it was packed; we had to park in the back. There is an entrance door there that opens with the room key. We couldn't get wi-fi to work; could have been our laptop, but no problems with it prior.

Since we had one evening in Branson, we wanted to make the most of it. Stopping at an information center was very helpful. We learned that after the New Year's weekend, things pretty much come to a halt for Jan. and Feb. and start to resume slowly in March.

There's a brand new section by downtown Branson, called Branson Harbor, I believe. Just head for the water past downtown and you'll see a new outdoor mall. There's free parking. Being Christmas time, there was a huge Christmas tree in the center and lots of decorations. Even without that, it's very pretty. There's dancing waters with fire, to music, and lots of open seating to sit and watch. We were told there's over 100 merchants, including restaurants, and several new small businesses. Seems to be something for everyone.

Again at Christmas time, the Lights at Shephard Hills, are not to be missed. This is where you drive your vehicle through 2 1/2 miles of animated decor. It's pricey and per person, not per carload, but your ticket also includes going up the tower to see 360 degrees of the area and a free hot chocolate or cider at a nearby giftshop. Took us 1 1/2 hrs. there. Festive and nice!

Not sure if the breakfast had the pancake maker, as I'm a fruit and yogurt eater. The raisins, nuts and brown sugar are great extras. No check-out for us, since we request the bill to be slipped beneath our room door during the night. We'll definitely be back to Branson. We had a great discount through "family and friends" and we are Marriott fans. And though everything was good, including customer service, I hate to admit that we would perhaps shop around for a more updated hotel...with a comparative cost of course. Though I rated these specific items high, I gave it "average" overall, because of the update.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SBluv2rvl
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We apprieciate all feedback as it makes our goal of superior service and value measurable. I would also like to take this time to let you know that our hotel is scheduled for a full renovation this year. We are excited to feature a larger breakfast area with an increased seating capacity, a larger lobby with a market, and a new fitness center just to name a few upgrades. Thank you again, and we look forward to your retun.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

The rooms are clean & comfortable. The hotel was quiet, pool and jacuzzi were clean and the breakfast had lots of choices. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet, pool and jacuzzi were clean and the breakfast had lots of choices. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family