“Our waitress Rachel Lindan was so nice and made our dinner experience there the best!”
Review of Adamo's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Adamo's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 3, 2017

The best pizza in the St. Louis are and the staff is excellent!!!!
I highly recomend this place for lunch & dinner!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed January 30, 2016

I wasn't in the mood for pizza but decided some pasta sounded good. Since Adamo's is right next door to my hotel I decided to give them a try. I ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo. It comes with choice of soup or salad, and includes bread. I called 30 mins before close so they were out of salad, so I went with the Italian Wedding soup.

The soup = FANTASTIC. Highlight of my meal really.

The fettuccine was great. Could have used some more alfredo sauce, but the portion size was abundant, they didn't skimp on the chicken, and most importantly it tasted great.

I will definitely be ordering here again!

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank robobob937
Reviewed May 28, 2015

The food is good, fresh, and the portions are huge. Very good value for the money. I've been here several times, and I'll certainly be back.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was staying at nearby hotel and wanted local place that delivered. The front desk gave me Adamo's menu. I ordered a small pizza and a sub. The thin crust pizza was very tasty - but the sub was on a huge roll - with way too much bread - and had very little flavor.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed July 5, 2013

First off, they are in Earth City now off I-70. It's kind of an odd location, not a lot of places to sit down to eat about five tables. I love their pizza and the garlic cheese bread! Thumbs up from the whole family for this restaurant. The service was great, too.

Date of visit: May 2013