See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This is the worse place we have ever stayed at Roaches running on our faces at night . In addition a filthy pig pen , several electrical and fire alarm violations. When we arrived as man in front wanted to know if I needed "women for the night "
This place should be inspected and shut down before someone is killed I simply can not believe that the state of Missouri allows this type of business to operate. STAY AWAY WARNING !!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2014
8  Thank Kjbrooks1962
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This was a choice for a weekend getaway, I saw the pool and hot tub and thought yay. NO NO NO. So ran down and trashy. Reserved a king bed non smoking kid and yes im saying KID put us in a 2 twin bed room. Confronted him and he said he didn't have that and I said id leave if not then he magically had one. Didnt use pool or hot tub in fear of catching something. Halls nasty, people nasty, parking lot scary, room nasty with a weird smell. PLEASE go else where don't support this hole!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Towritelove
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This place should not be open for business. I took pictures of how disgusting the room was.
The smell of the hotel. Musty and humid. Thick build up of dust and grime. Trash in hallways. Elevator smelled of urine. Ice maker not working. Smell of smoke and cigarette butts in stairway. Sheets had holes in them. No coffee maker, iron or ironing board in room as listed. Trash laying everywhere I arrived at 3 AM, I wish I had time to find other choices. I'm planning to write to the Health Dept and the Chamber of Commerce in that city to close this place down. I'm really shocked that booking.com is advertising for that business. IT IS AN INSULT TO CALL THAT PLACE EVEN A MOTEL. As they say "To call this place a dump would insult dumps". Very dissatisfied.

Room Tip: Do not trust the pictures they post, READ the reviews. I wish I did!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
10  Thank mohammad k
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was so bad I'm filing a formal complaint. Very dirty, never get the same answer twice from the front desk.
It should be illegal for them to charge people to stay in this filth. Dust and mold so bad throughout the whole building. Tub and fridge so dirty I had to bleach the whole room.

Stairway smelled of urine and cigarettes. Sunflower seeds, fast food wrappers and cigarette butts in hallways, stairs and elevator.

Half the things listed on website are not in the room. No iron, ironing broad, no v coffee maker, a/c and Wi-Fi are inconsistent. Randomly shut off and don't turn back on. Very old tv. Two lamps without light bulbs.

Blood and other random grime around toilet.

• Stayed: June 2014
8  Thank Alicia D
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The outside of this hotel didn't look too bad. We had a family member in the hospital and were very tired, and checked in very late at night. When we walked in, it smelled bad. Very outdated and dirty. The room was nasty. There was smeared feces on the bathroom wall/door. The carpet was dirty. It was horrible! There were people in the pool area all hours, very late at night and very early in the morning. Very loud! There was an awful odor and the toilet would barely flush after being there a couple of hours. My husband went down to get a couple of towels. Heard the manager begging the security guard not to call the police. There were people making meth several rooms down from us. They were flushing something down the toilet, backed the system up, and it was leaking to the room below them. They left the building, so no police were called I guess. We left as soon as we possibly could.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family