See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Don't ever go to this Hotel unless you want to gag.
The Lodge Hotel is disgusting for exanple:
The floor are suppose to be Red but they are so dirty they are brown
Just don't go there and the Hotel its self is like run down and it smelled with a strong oder

• Stayed: August 2014
8  Thank KayDav44
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I made the huge mistake of getting a reservation here for two nights without reading the TripAdvisor reports first. At $116 for two nights, it seemed like a bargain. The main elevator to the upper floors smelled terrible, but the heat worked great. Not so good when it's early August. The light above the sink didn't work. They did fix it for the second day. There are NO wastebaskets in the room. You are expected to dump your trash in a container down the hall. The TV had very limited channels. Imagine being in St. Louis and NOT being able to watch the STL Cardinals on the tv! Also, they don't get FoxNews, which was disappointing. The second day there, the main elevator was out of order. To avoid the stairs (my wife has a handicap), we had to go through the pool area to the other side of the hotel, take that filthy elevator to the 3rd floor, then travel about halfway around the perimeter to reach our room.

Room Tip: Best advice to choose a good room - get one at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Stephen B
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This is the worse place we have ever stayed at Roaches running on our faces at night . In addition a filthy pig pen , several electrical and fire alarm violations. When we arrived as man in front wanted to know if I needed "women for the night "
This place should be inspected and shut down before someone is killed I simply can not believe that the state of Missouri allows this type of business to operate. STAY AWAY WARNING !!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2014
8  Thank Kjbrooks1962
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This was a choice for a weekend getaway, I saw the pool and hot tub and thought yay. NO NO NO. So ran down and trashy. Reserved a king bed non smoking kid and yes im saying KID put us in a 2 twin bed room. Confronted him and he said he didn't have that and I said id leave if not then he magically had one. Didnt use pool or hot tub in fear of catching something. Halls nasty, people nasty, parking lot scary, room nasty with a weird smell. PLEASE go else where don't support this hole!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Towritelove
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This place should not be open for business. I took pictures of how disgusting the room was.
The smell of the hotel. Musty and humid. Thick build up of dust and grime. Trash in hallways. Elevator smelled of urine. Ice maker not working. Smell of smoke and cigarette butts in stairway. Sheets had holes in them. No coffee maker, iron or ironing board in room as listed. Trash laying everywhere I arrived at 3 AM, I wish I had time to find other choices. I'm planning to write to the Health Dept and the Chamber of Commerce in that city to close this place down. I'm really shocked that booking.com is advertising for that business. IT IS AN INSULT TO CALL THAT PLACE EVEN A MOTEL. As they say "To call this place a dump would insult dumps". Very dissatisfied.

Room Tip: Do not trust the pictures they post, READ the reviews. I wish I did!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family