US$130
SpringHill Suites
US$57
Cancelon
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

We Needed a place to stay for the night and this place was close to where we needed to be and the price was right.

Besides I stayed here 20 years ago or so when it was a Holiday Inn and I had fond memories.

Sadly it hasn't been updated in that entire time and the common areas showed it. The carpet in the lobby was disgusting the place smelled, and though the room that I stayed in was not quite as bad, it was bad enough that we didn't actually use the room after the event afterall.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Russ L
Management response:Responded June 21, 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you writing about your stay with us at The Lodge Hotel. We are under new management and we are working on making changes and upgrades as soon as we can. We serve many guests each evening and strive to provide a satisfactory stay hence, it is disappointing we were not successful in doing this. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a satisfactory stay during your next visit to the St.louis/ Bridgeton area.

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

I live in the area and have seen this hotel decline for many years There are questionable people who visit this hotel and I believe that part of the hotel is rented. It is not updated and the pool area is questionable The area that the hotel is located in is questionable. Be careful

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Lesa M

Reviewed June 10, 2016

When we first walked in everything seem to be find so we asked to see the room before we decided, the room look good (like it was recently was remodeled). The manger was very nice and even went to find us a cart to load our luggage on. We no sooner than we get to the door of our room we were confronted by a young women wanting to know where we got our cart, did we take her cart when we told her the manger got it for us she stomped off. After we got settled we left to go sightseeing we notice all kind of people sitting around, no matter what time of day we left or came back there were people still just sitting around. On the second day the elevator was broke so we had to use the one on the other side of the hotel, that is when we discovered they were renting this side (this side was not remodeled) to what looked like whole families in one room and drug addicts and drunks. My daughter in law took the grandkids swimming on the second night in what was advertised as a heated pool but was cold as ice, where she found a condom floating in the pool. On the way back from telling the management about the condom she got stuck on the elevator for about 5 minutes before it started going again. They do not clean your room unless you go to the front desk and tell them. The bottom sheets were flat sheets about 6 inches to short so they barely came to the end of the mattress so there was no way to tuck it in.
When we went to ask for our room to be cleaned at the front desk there was a man in front of us asking the manger how long could he have a room for $16? Didn't hear his answer but he took the mans money never asking him his name. As we were leaving we saw the man coming back in with a young women with him. I hate to say I didn't read the reviews, but I will never make that mistake again.

Room Tip: Stay away!!!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
8  Thank CyndieA

Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

HORRIBLE, NASTY, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, UNSAFE

this was not what I expected the room smelled bad the pools look dirty the whirlpool didn't work and was Grammy the outside just was dirty and cigarette butts everywhere the side doors didn't lock it was water stains all over the floor and smells musty the game room didn't work but they didn't put a sign that says out of order they just said you was at your own risk just totally not what we expected

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank jermell m

Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is the nastiest place I've ever been to in my entire life... The entire place was disgusting... My aunt also had a room that had blood all over the room... Bumbs living under the stairs.. was scared to even use the bathroom without a chain on the door... Which my aunt didn't have... Place was so disgusting I thought I was going to catch something... We just left and drove all the way home hours and hours away... I only gave it the one rating because I'm being made to

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank Michelle H
Management response:Responded June 21, 2017

Thank you for your review. Thank you for your stay with us at The Lodge Hotel. We are under new management and we are working on making changes and upgrades as soon as we can. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a satisfactory stay during your next visit to the St.louis/ Bridgeton area.