“The Best”
Review of Annie Gunn's

Annie Gunn's
Reserve with OpenTable
Annie Gunn's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 219 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: CHESTERFIELD AIRPORT ROAD
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

It’s real simple: this is the best steak you will ever have. The ribeye is tender, delicious and perfectly cooked every time. I’ve eaten there many times and have never had anything but excellent food and service. The wine selection is phenomenal as well.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Wanted to try AG for years and finally did. A great experience from walking in to walking out. In between everything was great! We had no wait time at all, were seated immediately. Our server (Phil) was the perfect blend of helpfulness and friendliness, without the typical constant interruption of questions often experienced at other places. He served us very professionally with a comfortable and welcoming demeanor. Our meals were the best! From the first bite, my husband and I both remarked at the amazing flavors. It was just a BLT and a French Dip but, oh my gosh, it was delicious! We never order dessert, but did this time, and the ice cream topped apple pie was superb! A pleasant surprise awaited next door at the Smokehouse Market, and if we were not both so stuffed, we would have surely bought a few items there, Shall I say we may have come home with a whole apple pie, if we had not been in a food coma?

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Once You Eat In The Restaurant ( Get The Ribeye ) You Will Come Back To The Attached Market. They Have The Best Meat Counter With Experienced Cutters. Again Get The "Aged" Ribeye.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

It's all in the title. The food. is. amazing. I got the turkey sandwich, someone at my table got the BLT & said it was the best they ever had...a regular that was joining us got the meatloaf (gets it every time). it's pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Brunch with friends. Shrimp app and wings were so delicious. Burger, BLT Sandwich, and French Dip were so good!
The house Rose was a perfect summer's day drink. My only complaint was that they ran out of the Crab chowder and the vegetable soup was good but it wasn't the Chowder I hoped for. I must have been awesome too to run out so early in the day. Now I want to go back until I get some. Excellent server and all round delightful meal.

Been to Annie Gunn's? Share your experiences!