“Small Place, Big Portions”
Review of Classic Red Hots

Classic Red Hots
Ranked #63 of 221 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed April 1, 2016

one of my favorite places to eat in St. Louis. a very small place, great Hot Dogs. Gyros and much more. The Chicago style hot dogs make you feel like you are in the Windy City, the Gyros are pilled high with lots of meat and the fries are wonderful.

2  Thank LEVANDVERA

Reviewed March 24, 2016

We saw the sign in their window said 'hot dogs' so we didn't think about trying this restaurant until our neighbors told us they have lots of Mediterranean dishes. Now we are regular customers.
The ambiance isn't anything special, but the food certainly is! I've enjoyed the fattoush salad, hummus, vegetarian stuffed grape leaves, falafel, and baba ganoush. I have them put the fried pita bits on the side for the salad, which is huge and, from my experience, feeds two. Everything I've ordered here is so good, I couldn't really pick a favorite. My husband's favorite is the shawarma beef meal.
The baklava is a delicious dessert.
The food is 5 stars, as is the staff. We usually call ahead for take-out.

2  Thank Aeriel C
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time we love the place.This food really looks delicious and
prefect i love this restaurant great food

1  Thank saqeer
Reviewed October 22, 2015

all food all made fresh is full of homely Middle Eastern dishes alive with colour and texture. The kebabs are an amazing combo of sauces, grilled and fresh veggies for a very good priceI love kebabs ans these ones are tasty, full of flavours,Highly recommended. We would recommend to all our family and friends

1  Thank saqeer
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Always enjoy my visits here. There is a tasty dog for every taste out there. Don't be afraid to give them a try.

2  Thank Joe T