“Great experience!”

Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed 10 May 2012

This hotel was easy to access, had very friendly and helpful staff and the room was reasonably priced. We stayed here for two nights and found the accommodations to be great. The bed was very comfortable, free wi-fi in the rooms, very clean in the room and in the rest of the hotel. If we had not checked in early we would have upgraded to the room with a jetted tub for a VERY reasonable rate! All in all it was a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer A
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you are in the area again, I hope that you've choose to stay with us. Thank you again for the great review!

Reviewed 7 May 2012

Like other Hampton Inns, this one offers everything you need for a convenient overnight stay at reasonable prices. The room was clean and comfortable, with the details that I look for -- tea/coffee maker, enough hangers in the closet, well-functioning TV and shower, free reliable internet connection, some healthy options at breakfast and courteous, competent staff.

The setting is deepest suburbia, hemmed in by freeways. No option to walk to much of anything. But there are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby, and the location is convenient to I-64.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Xamb

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I'm glad to know that your stay with us was enjoyable. I hope that if you are in the area again, that you will make Hampton Inn - Chesterfield your choice. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

This hotel has a significantly higher rating than I am giving it...here are my specific complaints:

Room temperature control was non-existent. No connection between reality and the temperature that was requested on the thermostat.

Could not close the drapes enough to block the light from the parking lot. Used the lap desk and ingenuity to close the drapes a bit more. Still intrusive.

LOUD. Ok, it was a weekend night and there were kids, but I think the room above me was rented to elephants practicing for a marathon.

Lighing in the bath was TERRIBLE. I adjusted my makeup in the car because I couldn't see well enough in the mirror.

The Duvet was LUMPY! At first, I thought it was an egg crate mattress, then realized the rest of the bedcovers were under it.

On the plus side, the breakfast was pretty good, maybe even a bit better than the usual Hampton fare. And the wi fi connection was wonderful.

Although I am in that area at least once a month, I will probably not book there again, regardless of rate.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank nigel'smom
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Our goal is that every guest at our hotel feels welcome and has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I’m sorry that this was not the case with you. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will give us the opportunity to change your opinion and let you know how much we really do value all of guests. .

Again, thank you for the review. We really do appreciate feedback. It lets us know what we are doing right and where we need to improve.

Should you have any further concerns or additional comments, please let me know. I can be reached by email at trevor.sapp@hilton.com , by phone at 636.537.2500 or, if you prefer, I would be happy to call you at your convenience.

Hampton Inn- Chesrtefield

Reviewed 25 April 2012

We got a room on the spur of the moment. Bed was VERY comfortable. Quiet, even though it's close to the highway. Jetted tub was like heaven. Wonderful breakfast. Great stay!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JSLD
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I really apprecuate the feedback and hope that you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Hadn't stayed at Hampton in a while and was this hotel was a nice surprise. Very clean and comfortable bed. Good selection at complimentary breakfast. Staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Debra290
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!I appreciate your comments and hope that you'll stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2012

I have traveled and stayed at many Hampton Inns across the country but the staff at this hotel (from the people at the front desk to the people that took care of the rooms) went above and beyond to make our stay a very comfortable one. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. It is a great value with a great caring staff.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Kathy E
HamptonGM16201, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2012

Thank you so much for yoru review of our hotel. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I really appreciate the feedback and hope that you'll come and stay with us again.

Have a great day!

Hampton Inn - Chesterfield

Reviewed 9 February 2012

We were visiting a hospitalized family member and needed a place nearby to stay. We have always had good luck with Hampton Inn, so we decided to try this one because it was close to the hosptial. I was a little disappointed in my stay. The parking lot was very narrow and hard to naviate. Also, the bathroom counters had limited space. A big disappointment was the breakfast the next morning. Typically I enjoy the breakfasts at Hampton and the selection, but this one was rather sparce in options. Will probably not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family