1,035 results
All reviews hardwood floors waffles omelet free arcade clayton plaza breakfast buffet full buffet st louis under construction exercise room an older hotel forest park beds were very comfortable upon check self parking crown game
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Helpful staff, old school charm, great value. Cheyenne at the front desk was a sweetheart, helped me make my mother-in-law comfortable... Love the breakfast buffet! I had a made to order omelette every morning! Great fitness center too, can do cardio and resistance work... Been back many times and will be again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BigDave312
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a business conference. Positives: staff was friendly all week, especially the outstanding service from Chelsea the bar tender! They offered a free airport shuttle. Room was clean, large, and the bed was really comfortable. Also had a nice location with many bars and restaurants in walking distance. Negatives: weird set up of hotel, food was meh, and the toilet in my room was old and discolored and in need of an upgrade.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I can't say enough about the customer service I received at this establishment. Each person that I came in contact with went above and beyond to ensure my stay here was pleasant. However, there is one who stood out above the rest and that is Erica Wiley-Taylor. Erica was pleasant upon my arrival, despite being under the weather, she was very accommodating when I shared my concerns with her regarding my initial room assignment. She promptly had me relocated to a different room, provided recommendations for things to do; Salt and Smoke and Café Napoli are a MUST if you're in the area. She was just an all around pleasant person and it was a blessing to come in contact with such a genuine spirit during my travels.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Friendly staff, very nice rooms, good food, and good location, but sorry, none of this matters when you check into your room and find that the toilet had not been adequately cleaned from the prior guest, with dried feces splattered on the inside of the toilet bowl and the underside of the seat. I requested that it be cleaned, and it was, but yuck!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ray S
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Spend several days here with my wife. The hotel is located in downtown Clayton surrounded by many great restaurants. The front desk was attentive and helpful. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. Overall the hotel is dated but in very clean and in good condition. It really is a good option is you need to visit St Louis. The downtown hotels are not as good as this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple