Review Highlights
This place deserves 6 stars

It's funny what a difference customer service makes. The Adventure Rider Centre has it nailed; Kaz... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Gary P
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Simply outstanding

Just been back for my 4th trip. Haven’t written a Tripadvisor review for anything before but ARC is... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Rob C
via mobile

All reviews off road days riding top notch these guys skill level from start to finish first class trail riding couple of days making sure mijas hotel malaga airport whole team riding skills challenging terrain end of the day cold beer
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

First class in every aspect. You can not fault Baz and kaz for the experience they offer you. From the moment you arrive at the airport your adventure begins. A fantastic array of bikes to choose from along with exceptional gear(mine was brand new) stunning scenery and great company. Words cannot do justice to these guys. I’ve been going for years. I’ve tried the rest but the ARC is simply the best. Already planning my next trip. best present way wife has bought me in years. No scrap that. Best present she’s ever bought me!

Reviewed March 10, 2018

Having done several years off green laning in the UK I thought Spain might be a bit of the same-old, albeit drier. I couldn't have been more wrong. Our visit saw some fairly freakishly wet weather conditions in the previously near drought-stricken region, but no big deal- as we say in the UK, "the wetter the better".

Andalusia is utterly fabulous anyway, but even more so for offroading. Rocky trails, technical ascents, flat-out sandy stretches, and in our case, plenty of dam-busting river crossings. The locals are nearly all super-friendly and you get wide grins and waves as you blat past (try eliciting that sort of response on a byway full of horse riders in the UK), and the best bit is that most of the trails are seemingly never-ending, so you spend minimum miles on the road.

Secondly the bikes and equipment are second to none- we ended up on the Husvarna 350 four strokes and wanted for nothing, Dave is a fantastic personality, has been tinkering with bikes, cars and engines for a long time, and clearly knows his stuff. Was great to chinwag about his racing history. Nicky will kit you out with gear that is either brand new or in perfect nick, comfortable to the point of forgetting it's there, and super high quality. Simply no expense spared, and for the price of admission I don't really know how they do it.

Thirdly one has to mention our esteemed guide and mentor, Baz and his team. Baz is super friendly, whoops when you do well, laughs when you fall flat on your face, is an inspiration to watch ride, full of enthusiasm and insight at all times and above all, clearly loves and cares about doing what he does. Shortly before our visit he'd been riding with the world's best, Graham Jarvis, and I asked if he ever got bored showing nobbers like us around- he answered that "how could anyone get bored doing this, watching and helping people learn?". Along with Steve he showed us how it's done properly without ever making us feel overwhelmed or sub-standard (however much we tried to demonstrate that we were :D ). Safe to say that I learned more and dropped more bad habits in two days of riding with these guys than I did across all my years of TRF rides.

And last but not least, Kaz is no less enthusiastic and will make sure everything about your stay is perfect. Again super-friendly, up at the crack of dawn to get you where you need to be, and is also an ex champion rider herself. Kaz, next time I'd love to see you out on a bike too....

Overall, probably the best riding experience of my life, no exaggeration. Thanks Baz, Kaz, Steve, Nicky and Dave for being simply excellent at what you do. See you again soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

From the moment we were picked up at the airport the attention to detail is perfect.

I went with my brother and we both had never been off road before however were looked after by Baz and Kaz. They’re professionalism & service was second to none. Lovely people who are passionate about what they do. The bikes & the kit provided were either brand new or in amazing condition. There is no expense spared.

We done around 150 miles in 2 days, Baz was our guide & his teaching methods were fantastic! We’ve learnt so much in such a small amount of time. Can’t wait to come again next year

Big thanks to Dave, Steve, Nicki, Glyn, Baz & Kaz. Great team!! Stay amazing!!!

See you next year
Mannie & Sam

Reviewed February 28, 2018

My husband booked two days off-road motorbiking and I tagged along for a couple of days of rest and a break from the grey skies in London. We were met by Kaz at the airport and taken to the hotel which is a decent 4 star hotel with a good bar, plenty of space to sit and relax and a good buffet breakfast. The spa is currently closed but due to reopen in March.
On both days Kaz came to collect my husband from the hotel at 9am and invited me to tag along to meet the rest of the team and have a coffee with them. They made me feel very welcome and I really enjoyed chatting to them and seeing the set-up which is very slick and professional. They dropped me back at the hotel an hour or so later.
I had a quiet few days and read my book at the hotel and wandered around Mijas Pueblo which has some nice shops, lots of restaurants, amazing views over the countryside and I found a great salon only a few minutes walk from the hotel - Mijas Natural - where I had an excellent 1 hour massage from Christiina for 40 Euros. The salon offers lots of hair and beauty treatments and the staff and venue are lovely. Malaga and Marbella aren't far away so it would be easy to do a day trip for someone looking to be a bit more active than I was. There are also some good walks along the seafront.
Kaz gave me a little welcome pack which was a lovely touch and she and the rest of the team were very hospitable throughout our stay.
If you're wondering whether to tag along with someone who's riding, I would recommend it. It's a very easy trip from Gatwick, with a 20 minute transfer provided by the Adventure Rider Centre at the beginning and end of the trip. It was a bit chilly when we were there but in the warmer months it would be the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

These guys know what they are doing!
From ordering and confirming your flight details to giving you farewell at the airport these people are totally professionals.

You will get picked up at the airport, transported to the Hotel at the Pueblo , and picked up again at the time of your convenience on your riding days. The personal equipment is in perfect shape , you are not feeling you are wearing "someone elses clothes" and they try to accomandate every wish and request you might have.

The guides are easy going and are very, very capable! Both in adjusting the riding according to your skills and giving each rider a challenge, and sense of achievement when he (or she) has cleared "the section. They will give you challenges based on your skills , and ways of improving yourself.

Your days here will be like you "met some friends in spain and they shoved me some awesome riding".

Thanks for having us Kaz and Baz!