“I liked the food and the tea!”
Review of Oasis Cafe

Oasis Cafe
Ranked #82 of 430 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

It is not the fanciest restaurant but the food was really good.The chicken shawarma wrap was fresh and delicious!I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

We stopped by here very hungry and willing to try a new place. I noticed right off the bat that the place looked worn down and tired. Chairs and tables are cheap, tired furnishings-This did not faze me, furnishings don't make the food; the cook does. I ordered a gyro figuring that was a pretty straight forward dish. My fries looked like they'd been tossed into the plastic basket right along with my gyro which consisted of dry meat and dry pita wrap. I ate maybe 1/4 of my food, stopped and told my companion we were going to go get food elsewhere, he agreed.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I tried this place for lunch and ordered the gyro sandwich with fries. The fries were fresh, but that's the only positive thing I have to say about this establishment. The tzatziki sauce for the gyro was served in a tiny plastic shot glass and the sauce had separated and looked like it was mostly relish. The gyro had a spoonful of dry meat and giant chunks of cucumber and tomatoes...that's it. The restaurant itself was grimy; the ketchup bottles' lids were crusted with old sauce, the tables were sticky, and the restroom toilet had mess on it and the soap dispenser was full of old, crusty soap. Two out of six sodas were out of order as well. Just a crappy experience, all around.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Oasis Cafe is BY FAR the best Mediterranean food in town! Their hummus and pita is warm when you eat in-store, their meats are always heavily seasoned and delicious. I most commonly get the chicken shwarma and hummus plate, but have had their appetizer plate with hummus, baba ganoush, falafel and dolmades and it is incredible! The people that work there are so nice and always welcoming. I come back at least once every couple weeks ~

Reviewed August 28, 2017

it was good, but unfamiliar with much of the food so I had a hard time selecting what I might or might not like. However, I managed to eat it all!