“Great Chicken Gyros (extra meat)”
Review of International Cafe

International Cafe
Ranked #65 of 432 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed January 23, 2017

The gyros are the best I've had in Columbia. The extra meat is only a couple bucks more and well worth it. The chicken gyro with extra meat is really good, taziki sauce is great!

Reviewed January 11, 2017

The guy who owns this restaurant is from Libya and his co-owner wife is from Venezuela. With that combination, it is impossible to get bad food here. We started eating here many, many years ago when the restaurant was near the University and have continued to eat here since they moved downtown. I'll not try to recreate the menu here. Obviously, it is North African/Mediterranean and very, very good. I think I've eaten every dish on the menu and can honestly say I enjoyed each as much as another. The owner prepares each dish and he takes great pride in what he serves. What more do you want than that? I very highly recommend this as a really great place to eat food from a major food region of the world. Note: no alcohol is served.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

This has always been a favorite place for lunch. Love the hummus and the appetizer tray. In the heart of down town and lots of seating.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

I've been going to International Cafe for years. The owners are always there and are super friendly. They once offered my dog scraps of meat while we ate on the patio. Everything on their menu is fantastic, but I strongly recommend the Combination Plate or the Spinach Pie.

Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

Chicken was tough. Gyros was not very good either, Soup was bland. Lots of choices in the neighborhood. Wish I would have made a different one.