“Still love this place”

Arris Pizza
Ranked #99 of 416 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 21, 2017

My favorite pizza place in Columbia. They have a good selection of beer and wine as well as wonderful pizza. This time I had the Meat Lovers Gyro, new on the menu and it was great. Also the music playing was enjoyable. I could have sat in there all afternoon drinking and listening to the music.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch n had buffet. Pizza is /was way undercooked. As it had been on previous visits. I asked them to cook one pizza well done/ extra crispy( for 3 of us) they refused even though its 35 bucks for us 3 to have their buffet. They said other clients wouldn't eat it. I have eaten Arris since i was a kid in the 70's . Their pizza is cooked crispy, crispy crust n no white cheese. And, if you want them to burn your pizza they will. These people in columbia running this franchise need training in cooking Arris pizzas and customer service. On top of it all 3 hours later i got sick.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

My wife's favorite restaurant.
Everything is excellent, the spanakopita, manicotti, etc.
Especially the Bruschetta appetizer. Favorite thing on the menu. You must try it if you go.
Always enjoyable.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

DO NOT EAT AT ARRIS, THEY SERVE HAIR IN THEIR PIZZA, WITH NO REMORSE OR REFUNDS!

IF you like hair in your pizza this is the place togo! It was our second time having pizza from Arris. It was a school night for me so like most nights I do not get to eat dinner until 930 -10pm. The hair was discovered shortly after the store closed, I had to work the next day. I avoided taking the issue up during the lunch hour, and called that evening, approximately 24hrs after the pizza was ordered. One employee claimed to be management, offered to cook another pizza for us, I declined. Offered a gift card to replace the pizza, I accepted. I went to the location to pick up gift card, another staff member that Claimed she was the manager, and who I should have spoke to, says "she will give me a $10 gift card" Claiming that it was not possible because kitchen staff did not have hair. $10 doesn't even replace the pizza that has hair in it. First guy said I did not need to bring pizza back, 2nd person says I should have brought the pizza back. I offered to return the pizza they declined. Then spoke with owner who said "had you brought the pizza back, we could do a refund" I said I'll bring pizza right now, he declined. As the owner and I ended our conversation for future reference if you need a refund bring back the pizza, again i offered to return the pizza, he declined.
I WOULD NOT SPEND ANOTHER DOLLAR THERE ON THE FACT THERE IS A 50/50 CHANCE THERE WILL BE HAIR IN THE PIZZA. I declined the $10 gift card, waited to speak with owner. Who was not any more helpful, now he wants to give me a gift card for the whole pizza at this point I only want my money back. And I will go ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN ARRIS. but a gift card and truthful reviews are the only thing I have left on this subject!

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic thin pizza with amazing cheese. "The Homer" was so great! Tomato, artichoke, and basil. Yummm!!

Been to Arris Pizza? Share your experiences!