“Always good!”

Cuisines: Greek, Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Been eating here since 75, I was 4. They are always kind and welcoming. We recently had great steaks, gyros, souvlaki and burgers.
I also recommend the baklava

1  Thank Toastwitheggs

Reviewed September 28, 2017

What an amazing place. Doesn't look like much from the road, and my first thought was wow there is a texas roadhouse right there sharing a parking lot. Let me tell you when we were done we were sad for those that chose the texas roadhouse because this place was awesome. I got my steak medium and it was perfect. great little salad, a variety of beer and soda and loads of desserts. Comfortable seats, great for lunch or dinner!

1  Thank smile311
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Love this place! The food is excellent! I love love their steak sandwiches! Philly steaks are really meaty and tasty!

1  Thank fraplied
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We used to live in Columbia until 2000 and hadn't been to G&Ds since. Had an occasion to go to the area today and decided to celebrate our wedding anniversary at G&D. Food is still awesome and the price is unbeatable. Great place for couples or the whole family.

You pay when you order, and they don't have a space on the charge ticket to add a tip, so bring cash for that. I felt bad we had no cash on us for this visit.

1  Thank lgoldberg88
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We ordered steaks and sides. They understand what medium rare means. Don't expect any fancy or heavy seasoning on the steaks here. We found the food was excellent! The staff was equally excellent! Price was great too! I won't hesitate to eat here again!

1  Thank Cindy M