Ramada by Wyndham Columbia
US$143
  • Restaurant
US$84
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$69
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$120
Hotels.com
US$104
US$101
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravywafflesthe wi fidesk clerkplace to sleepgreat ratefirst flooreasy accessfree breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulin townwould stay againnice stayinterstatecerealmo
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Parking lot was well-lit and the girl at the desk was really professional. Room was nice and clean but the bed was a little hard. What surprised me was that there were two TVs in the room. Not bad for a overnight stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Our beds had not been changed after previous guest. Cracker crumbs were in sheets and brown dried stuff was o blanket. Desk clerk was apologetic, but I had to replace sheets myself. Graduation weekend and for the price I expected more.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ramadacolumbia, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada by Wyndham Columbia. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

Your feedback is very important to us, Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

WiFi was barely worked. Rooms appeared clean but were very outdated and worn. It was like staying in a motel from the 1980s that had a modern tv. Won’t stay here again and wouldn’t recommend it to others.

Stayed: May 2018
ramadacolumbia, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear about issue with WIFI connection during your stay Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

This is my favorite hotel to stay at in Columbia. The service is very good. The outdoor pool is nice. And the beds are some of the most comfortable that I have slept on. The location is great, easy access to I-70 and Why 63.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed April 27, 2018

good overnight stop near I 70 to St Louis. nice average accomodations at a reasonable price. nice clean rooms. also near hgwy 63 south that can also get you to hgwy 60 south and Jefferson City. overall pleasant stay - no noise

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business