Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70
The Tiger Hotel(Columbia)
US$125
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$147
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$129
Hampton.com
US$119
Hampton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$84
Country Inn
US$60
US$55
US$104
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 12, 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Reviewed January 1, 2017

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

Reviewed December 23, 2016

I was checking in and the staff a Caucasian gentleman was extremely extremely rude very poor hygiene skills and everytime he talks he spit everywhere I asked to speak to a manager several several times and was denied one and then I proceeded to ask for a phone number to the corporate office or an email address as I was also refused access to those housekeepers were very polite even while not speaking in English as well as the overnight front desk lady other than that it was dirty there was dust everywhere the carpets had not been vacuumed the bathtub still had dirt in it as well as the jacuzzi considering I had a Jacuzzi sweets I will never again run from there

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Dear taffnyg,

Your review is greatly appreciated, though it is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made with the state of our accommodations. I am sorry for any rudeness that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping,maintenance, and staff courtesy issues. I do thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I assure you that we are correcting this issue for improved convenience in future visit.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

Due to icy conditions had to stop here. Everything was average except breakfast. Broken juice machine and out of milk. Very little to nothing to choose from.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2016

Dear karenaS7044IF,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast options, and I want to let you know that we take your suggestions to heart and are reconsidering the available choices. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed December 5, 2016

This hotel is extremely dated. Its dirty and it smells bad. Beds are horrible. Rooms not cleaned properly. Bathroom are terrible. Breakfast was terrible. 1 staff member was nice but held many duties. I think they need to closed it down and start over.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Dear 967kawanab,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. Your concerns regarding the level of cleanliness and outdated condition of the facility will be addressed accordingly. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.