Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70
The Tiger Hotel(Columbia)
US$154
US$143
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$84
Country Inn
US$51
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$60
US$124
Hampton.com
US$147
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This place was not clean. It was a non smoking room but smelled of smoke. There were cigarette burns on the floor and the outline of an iron on the carpet . The bathroom wasn’t clean either . I couldn’t take a shower. Our relatives had the smell of mold in their room also. I would not recommend staying here. The side door going into the hotel was propped open by a cage of some sort .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nari R, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such an unusual circumstance and inconvenience during your most recent stay with us, especially that we were not able to address the issue. We would like you to know that guest satisfaction is of extreme importance to us and your feedback is appreciated.

I am the new GM that started 5 weeks ago. We got all the rooms deep cleaned on 3/26 and 3/27. the carpets were steam cleaned on 3/28 through 3/30. We have improved our housekeeping, and hope you will try us again on your next visit to Columbia.

We truly thank you again for sharing your feedback and for your valuable business.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Had plans to see a performance at the Rose Music hall and we picked this place since it was somewhat close. We should have looked at the reviews before we booked a room here. We hadn’t even arrived before there was an issue. We received a phone call prior to arrival to be notified the room we reserved was not available. They did offer a different room at a discounted rate. Upon arrival they said they had the room we originally booked now available. We headed towards the room and I have to say even though it’s an old hotel they should at least clean the carpets in the corridors, they were filthy. We made it to the room and it’s floor was no better, just dirty. After checking the bed to make sure there were no bugs we decided to tough it out and stay. The sheets appeared to be clean and I have to say the bed was comfortable and I slept surprisingly well. They did offer a continental breakfast but after looking at it I opted to run to a convenience store to get a gas station biscuit.
After looking at reviews for some of the other hotels near this one advertising similar prices I’d say we made a mistake staying there. Live and learn.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and that you faced such an unusual situation. We continue to strive to improve our service and accommodations so that we may provide the highest level of guest satisfaction. For that reason, we are so sorry that we missed the mark during your recent stay. This feedback has been forwarded to management and we can only ask that you consider us again so that you can see the continuous improvements we make.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Quite disappointed in quality of hotel. Very much in need of renovation. Bathroom was in bad shape, paint peeling, shower walls looked like they were glued up just to 'get by', floor was actually sticky , yuk! Not what I would expect from a Days Inn.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional guest experience. Thank you for sharing with us about our shower and renovation. Please do consider us again on your next visit to the area.

A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed March 11, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018