La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$108
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$46
Candlewood Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$80
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$60
US$54
Best Western Plus Columbia Inn(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree popcornmall across the streetmixed drinksbaked potatofood arearoom was cleanhot tubno exceptionhave stayed here several timesconference roomshopping and restaurantsmorning breakfastwafflesother hotelsvery pleasant stayroad tripi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed December 14, 2016

Typical Drury and many positives with our stay. Only negative is that the room we paid over $150.00 a night for in Columbia costs about half that at the Drury Inns in Marion, St. Joseph, Jackson, Horn Lake, St. Peters, and Fenton. I understand supply and demand but the extra $$$ for the same accommodations was unnecessary.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

Doesn't get any better than this hotel, especially for the price and the food they provide. We always stay at Drury when traveling to Missouri! Wish there were more in other areas... we'd always stay there!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

I really enjoy staying at any Drury Inn. The Dinner and Drinks make it a definite plus. This property is clean, the Staff is friendly and professional. My only complaint is the WiFi. It was horrible at times. This is the only reason I did not give it 5 Stars.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

This is the second Drury Inn that I have stayed in. I love that that they have the evening "kick back" between 5:30 and 7:00, there is free food and three free adult beverages. My room here was clean, and the staff was very friendly. There is a mall directly across the street which is very convenient. The only drawback is that the walls are a little thin, but I don't think normally it's a problem just tonight a football team stayed here and made a lot of noise. Overall very pleased with this hotel. I am amazed at how low their room rates are for what you get.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

Overall stay has been good. I tend to stay at Drury's when I can because I enjoy their amenities and perks. The most disappointing part of my stay was the horrendous internet access. In a time where people spend a ton of time online and expect quality internet connections to stream TV shows or movies when away from home this property blew it.

I had streaming issues, buffering issues and there like. I did random speed tests and at one point I was only getting .26 Mbps. That is just unacceptable. Fix this or I may go to a different chain in the future.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Columbia Stadium Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Thank you for your note about your issues with the Wifi, as a heavy user myself I know how frustrating a poor connection can be. Drury is committed to providing a strong connection and we actually had an upgrade performed to the system a couple months ago. I will be following up with our electronics team to see what the issue might have been and if it could be related to the upgrade. I have performed a speed test from a few points in our hotel, and was receiving speeds between 15mbps – 20mbps. I know this can vary depending on the location inside the hotel as well as how many other users there are at a given time, but that .26mbps speed you were experiencing is quite low and I agree that is unacceptable.

I do apologize that we did not exceed your expectations during this stay, but we will do our best to solve this issue and I hope to see you again with us in the future. Thank you for staying with us.

Charles R.