Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$70
US$60
View deal
SAVE US$10
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$60
Priceline
FindHotelUS$60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2020

Stayed at a days inn at Wall SD and it was awesome so coming home decided to stay at this one and it was a mistake . Room number 117 soon as door open was musty like water had been in it for days . Under bed had never been cleaned . Stains on sheets , behind dresser was filthy . Checked for bugs and found hair on mattress plus dead bugs . Carpet was like 1960 nasty hotel . Tried to stay but just couldn’t because even after a shower I felt nasty . They would not give any kind of refund so we said let’s just keep driving so please people don’t stop here cause you can not feel comfortable sleeping here . Worse hotel room ever . The outside looks good and where you check in looks good but I guess they spent all there money on that and not the rooms . Never again .

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2020

Filthy room, beds but made, no water from sink faucet, hair in bed, sink, counter, tub, toilet. Bathroom absolutely filthy. Tissues empty. Quarter roll of toilet paper. Stains on chairs and carpet. Some strong odor

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2020 via mobile

I stayed over one night for a work endeavor and was completely satisfied with my stay. The staff was very personable and helpful throughout. The amenities were sub par, but I assumed during these unfortunate times that is to be expected.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2020

I was recently stranded on a road trip as my motorcycle broke down just outside Concordia, MO. I arrived late at night and not only was the front desk attendant extremely positive and friendly, she gave me a better deal than expected and shaved $10 off the internet price before I even got into the room.

The hotel itself is not very large but I do appreciate the look of the building as it comes off as unique and comforting. The rooms are actually fairly spacious and clean as well. It also has a small swimming pool that was a nice bonus.

Anyways during my time there I had to stay another night and due to the many issues I had with being stranded I had to be in constant contact with the front desk. It did not matter who was working as they all had the same outstanding customer friendly attitude. I later found out I would have to ship my motorcycle as it was irreparable. Not only did they help coordinate the shipping process with me, they did not even charge me a penny for their trouble.

I simply could not have asked for more. I wanted to add some of the names of employees into this review but they were even too modest and humble to let me include them. One man in particular who was a Days Inn employee even helped load my motorcycle onto the truck! There are some absolutely fantastic human beings working here and they made my difficult road trip much more bearable.

Thank you very much Days Inn!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed June 13, 2020 via mobile

Stopped late at night (1:30am) on a road trip. Woman checking me in was excellent, fast and very accommodating. Nice clean room. Very quiet. Furnishings are tired but nothing yucky. Pleased to hit a clean bed and pillow. Plenty of towels, soap, shampoo, etc. In the morning, the same check-in woman was there to make sure I had coffee. It’s a 3 star place which gets an extra star for their hospitality and smiles.

Date of stay: May 2020