“Perfect girls lunch!”

The Barn
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Crestwood
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Description: By embodying the true spirit of hospitality, The Barn is a gathering place for residents of Crestwood and neighboring communities. Great food and caring friends are good for the soul. Our motto is "We'll see you again tomorrow."
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I met 3 girlfriends here for lunch. It was our first time here. We absolutely loved it! It's the perfect spot for a girls lunch. I had the Yard Bird Sandwich, and it as fabulous! The staff was very nice, and the food was served quick.

Outside, you have Grants Trail, Sappington Museum, and a sidewalk that leads down to a pond. It's a wonderful area!

The restaurant is very small, and it fills up quick! We got there at 11 for lunch and had a half hour wait. It quickly rose to an hour wait. Parking lot is small.

Highly recommend checking this spot out!

Cass K, Public Relations Manager at The Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for the recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to share your dining experience with us and we are happy to hear you enjoyed the Yard Bird Sandwich! We are thrilled you had a great first experience and we hope you can join us again soon! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The food is great, very tasty and well prepared. I had trout and gouda scalloped potatoes and my wife had lamb chops. Both were very good but it was the desert I will remember. Carrot cake on top of the creamiest cheese cake I've ever had, the best desert I've ever had.

Mark, thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience with us. We are thrilled you got to join us for dinner and that you enjoyed each menu item you got to try! We look forward to seeing you back in again soon! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

This is a hidden gem in the middle of Crestwood, a suburb of St. Louis. Excellent selection and really great service. So much better than an average chain with many daily specials. Cool atmosphere as well.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Michael! We appreciate you taking the time to share these kind words and we are so happy to hear you enjoy dining with us! We can't wait to see you back in again soon!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

My friend and I had lunch here. She has been before, but it was my first time. Breakfast is served all day, so you have lots of choices. A Raspberry Waffle with a side of bacon was the special of the day, so I tried it. It was very good, and I didn't even need to use the syrup that came with it. Service was good as well, and it's a fun atmosphere. I think the price is a little high for what you get, thus the Very Good rating and not Excellent.

Cass K, Public Relations Manager at The Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Thank you for the review, Kim! We appreciate you taking the time to share your first dining experience with us and we are happy you got to try our special of the day. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the atmosphere and we value all of your feedback. We look forward to seeing you back in again soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Good service, very good menu selection, food prepared very well. Server very attentive , have visited many times and enjoy each and every meal. Reasonable pricing.

Cass K, Public Relations Manager at The Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Pamela, thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled to hear you have visited us time and time again and enjoyed everything you have tried! We look forward to see in you soon! Have a wonderful day!