“nice drop in place”

EdgeWild Bistro & Tap
Ranked #9 of 68 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Description: EdgeWild Bistro & Tap. 85 beers (tap, bottle and can), 20 wines and casual American fare. It's our reinvention of the neighborhood restaurant.
Reviewed May 5, 2017

We frequently go to Edgewild because the food is usually quite nice. They change their menu with some regularity but tend to keep the favorites. Their sandwiches are exceptional and they are known for their meatloaf, which you don't often see on a menu. A favorite of everyone is their goat cheese appetizer with pistachios...unfortunately this can inconsistent, but when the right folks are in the kitchen it is splendid. When they have ribs on the menu, they are delicious! Edgewild has a nice bar area where weekdays they serve several appetizers at reduced prices prior to six in the evening, and as an added perk you can see from bar tables into the kitchen to watch food prep.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Rating this restaurant for its brunch, I would say it was very well done. It had plenty of very good food, adequate service and the price was reasonable. For a brunch, I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch with my colleague at Edgewild! We sat outside on a gorgeous afternoon and enjoyed the weather. We both ordered the pick 2 and loved it! Fish taco and a kale salad was delicious and filling! In fact, next time I visit, I will just get the tacos. They are that good!! My only complaint was that couldn't enjoy a glass of wine with it since I was working. Next time!! Great choice for lunch!

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

My Wahoo fish special was dry and flavorless. My wife wanted house made potato chips so she ordered a sandwich - she specifically asked if the chips were homemade and the sever assured they were. Chips were store bought straight out of a bag. Brought this to her attention, but she refused to admit they were not home made. Highly suggest avoiding this place.

Andrew K, Owner at EdgeWild Bistro & Tap, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

We are sorry you did not enjoy your experience and meal. We assure you our chips are housemade right on premise. Our server was completely truthful and implying they were anything but is completely inappropriate.

Andy Kohn
Owner and eater of those freshmade chips

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. I was disappointed with the half cup of the clam soup when I ordered a full order. No eat ware or napkins. The food was great!!!!

Andrew K, Owner at EdgeWild Bistro & Tap, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

sorry about our miss on your order. We'll share your comments internally to improve.