“Colorful place.”
Review of 3 Margaritas

3 Margaritas
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Fenton
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We have been serving the best Mexican Food in the St. Louis area. We are proud of having savory dishes as well as the most tasteful and refreshing Margaritas. We pride ourselves on using the highest quality ingredients in the elaboration of our dishes.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Almost every table had a margarita so if I go back I will try one. The decor was a mix of brightly colored booths and tables. I was at the booth with the sombrero figure whose face you cannot see. It's a side profile. the figure is surrounded by desert cacti.

My booth was not the most comfortable and will try a table next time. There's also a fixture hanging from the ceiling that looks like a giant pinata. Tables are close together because space is at a premium. There was a mariachi band playing. I was not expecting entertainment on a Wednesday night. Despite the tight spaces, a couple of patrons danced along with a server. The band goes from table to table playing songs. There were a few birthdays...a lot of singing and clapping. Do not go here if you want a restaurant with a subdued atmosphere. This is a good place to party.

Prices are moderate. I ordered a sampler platter off the "gringo" section of the menu. It included wings, a cheese, tomato sour cream soup-like sauce that I dipped all my steak, chicken, and shrimp in. It was excellent.

However, I do not recommend ordering coffee here. It arrives flaming hot with milk instead of creamer. (Normally, I drink my coffee black but this was so hot I used the cold milk to cool it down.) It's nothing special. If you don't order a margarita, I would recommend drinking soda or water.

I prefer a lighter type of tortilla chip. However, the salsa was excellent and tasted homemade.

My server arrived immediately. He also brought everything promptly until it was time for the check. I had to wait longer than necessary for it. Other than that, the service was good.

Prices are mid-range. Credit cards are accepted. If you enjoy live entertainment, I recommend checking with the restaurant in advance as it is not offered every night.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Great meal and service. Beautiful atmosphere. Bright colors. Love the margaritas. Will visit again soon

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

We’ve celebrated my husbands birthday here the last two years and it’s so much fun. He gets to wear the large sombrero and they sing to him!!! The first Wednesday of the month is my favorite day to go when the mariachi band is there!!! The food is authentic and delicious! We love 3Margs!!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Excellent Mexican food, our favorite! Reasonable prices, fresh hot food, great drinks, and wonderful atmosphere. Top knotch customer service.

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Been to many Mexican places, but this place is the best one I've ever had even in the country of Mexico