“Not bad”
Review of Vincenzo's

Vincenzo's
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Ferguson
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Vincenzo's is not bad but it's not delicious either. I wouldn't be excited about going there again but if friends wanted me to meet them there I would. It's just an ok place, nothing special.

Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Classic Italian cuisine that won't damage the wallet. Great service in a small place. Anytime is a good time to pay a visit.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

Went here, as we live nearby. Staff was very friendly. Food was just ok. Prices are reasonable as well.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We went for dinner on a Friday before a show at the Touhill. Plenty of empty tables, but the food and service were great. Lots of menu choices. Patio dining was available. Service was prompt, so had no problem getting to the show. It's a little bit north of I-70, so probably many don't realize it's there. One in our party needed gluten-free, and they had a special menu for that. I really enjoyed the veal.

Reviewed August 11, 2016

We took Mom out to dinner, her choice and we were not disappointed! The atmosphere is fun, quiet and lots on the menu. Mom ordered the cannelloni, I ordered the spaghetti Bolognese and my husband ordered the Portabella Delicate. Add a glass of wine, and 1 house salad to share with a bill of $39.50 ++. Sarah was an attentive waitress who was not pushy, showed up at just the right time, and made sure we had everything that we needed. We will gladly visit again when in the area.