Budget Inn(Florissant)
US$175
US$159
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot breakfastdecent breakfastrefrigerator and microwavecomfortable staydesk clerkclose to the airportyogurteasy accesscomfortable bedfree breakfastst louisfitness centerinterstateinnsstarbucksstl
Reviewed December 10, 2017

I called from a room asking for 2 comforters rather than the thin sheets provided and it was hard for me to understand what Danny was saying so I asked him to repeat himself and he hung up the phone on me. I went downstairs to speak with him in person and he became so angry and his tone and attitude made me feel very uncomfortable. One of his co-workers even realized how inappropriate his behavior was so she interfered and explained what the situation was.
Danny's behavior was uncalled for and as a supervisor I would expect much more. I am very disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tabitawright
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Stayed here after 40 hours of flying from Papua New Guinea. Hotel was a couple minutes' drive from the airport. Room was quiet, clean, and comfortable. Bed was just what I needed to get a good night's sleep. For the price, it was really good. Hot breakfast was included, which though it was nothing special, made the value worth even more. Would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend during October . The pillow cases were dirty so I went down stairs to ask front desk for new pillow cases and he said he didn’t have anyway to get me new pillow cases so we didn’t have pillows the first night .Then They said we couldn’t add another night. The drink/food machines were so expensive 2.00 for a normal soda bottle . The elevator doesn’t have the certificate in it so it was kinda creepy especially since the elevator makes weird sound and goes really fast .room doors don’t shut well.you hear everything that goes on in halls . Breakfast was kinda empty not many options . We LOVED the house keeper mrs.claudia though she really helped us out and was so friendly!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Katlin C
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Sketchy area at first impression but my stay turned out great with comfortable bed, clean room so I would consider staying again. Somewhat close to the airport, had to drive about 15 minutes for restaurants as only fast food close by.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BorisMurchant
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

If you are on a budget and want a comfortable stay for your buck, this is it! I booked my hotel through Priceline at excellent rate! I was a little nervous that this would be a just another crappy motel. But it was really decent. I booked a king room, bed was sooooo comfy, and the room was spacious. They serve hot breakfast & they have a fitness center. It's about 11 min away from the airport. There're a couple fast food places around within walking distance if you need. Overall I will give this Place 4stars.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo