Budget Inn(Florissant)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Motel 6 Florissant(Florissant)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot breakfastdecent breakfastrefrigerator and microwavecomfortable staydesk clerkclose to the airportyogurteasy accesscomfortable bedfree breakfastst louisfitness centerinterstateinnsstarbucksstl
Reviewed February 16, 2018

When I booked this reservation I didn't realize that it was in the hood of St. Louis. When I first walked in I had to call out for someone to come to the front desk. When I told her I booked online she looked for my reservation found it and asked me right away did I want to keep that credit card on file for any "incidentals" that m occur during my stay, a question I have NEVER been asked before when entering a hotel. I immediately told her no. I would pay cash for any incidentals. Her question made it seem like they were going to make up "incidentals' to put on my credit card. I didn't trust them with my credit card information from that point on. We get in the room and the little chair sitting across from the bed is dirty and nasty as all get out. Just gross. The sink was clogged to the point that the water would not go down at all after awhile... (ROOM 219) There was marijuana being smoked in one room as you walked past then you smelled a deodorizer sprayed shortly after. Like someone went down the hall and sprayed. There was very loud sex going on in one room. I just felt like I was in the midst of a "b" rated movie set. Then the next morning when I went to eat breakfast shakeesha one of the breakfast workers who was very loud was there doing way too much acting like a waitress instead of the person that sets breakfast out then she loudly told me that I could not take my breakfast to my room when she saw me walking away with my plate, which I usually do in every hotel I stay in. And I specifically stayed in and payed for a hotel that had breakfast because I obviously wanted the option of breakfast! Shakeesha then told me that I could just throw my breakfast away since I was not allowed to take it to my room. I was livid! I told the lady at the front desk of my disgust she was apologetic and nice but to no avail. Stay at this hotel only if you are desperate as heck and have no other options!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Say no to room 219
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hotpink5krace
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

If it wasnt so late and we weren't so tired we would have left. It literally looked like someone was murdered in the chair pictured. The Pillows were no larger than couch throw pillows. The hotel wreaks of weed. Other than the TV the rooms ain't been updated since the 70's. The lash on the door was falling off. And the rooms were not clean. The seat still has piss on it. This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in PERIOD.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Chris W
Reviewed February 3, 2018

We often stayed here when it was under a different name. Now it is the Quality Inn. We were VERY pleased with our stay. The lobby is warm and attractive. The desk clerk was bright and helpful. Our room was large, with a very firm bed, very clean and comfortable. It has a very nice TV, fridge, bathroom. The free breakfast included both hot and cold food (waffles, eggs, sausage, 3 cereals, fruit, juice, yogurt, breads and pastries). We were very happy with everything about this motel. We got a great price and we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 250Todd
Reviewed December 19, 2017

I come to STL about three times annually
to visit family and usually stay at a bit higher priced properties, but looking to save a few $$ this time I booked the Quality Inn. I was not in the least bit disappointed as the bed was quite comfortable, the room was very clean and the breakfast
was decent (and included at no extra cost). Parking was ample and free.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AtlanticTyger
Reviewed December 10, 2017

I called from a room asking for 2 comforters rather than the thin sheets provided and it was hard for me to understand what Danny was saying so I asked him to repeat himself and he hung up the phone on me. I went downstairs to speak with him in person and he became so angry and his tone and attitude made me feel very uncomfortable. One of his co-workers even realized how inappropriate his behavior was so she interfered and explained what the situation was.
Danny's behavior was uncalled for and as a supervisor I would expect much more. I am very disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family