All reviews basic hotel a ground floor room continental breakfast would recommend this hotel to anyone room was clean comfortable stay would definitely stay here again college hallway
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

This a amazing hotel the staff r very nice the desk clerks mary jo and Amanda r very helpful..the room r very clean .the rates r really reasonable.the beds r very comfortable. Very nice inn to stay at in fulton mo.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Roberta W
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Still for two nights great people wonderful beds and some of the nicest housekeeper i have ever met and the people that work there as absolute sweethearts best hotel and people i have ever stayed at the rooms are also clean and neat and very organized too.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Megan W
Reviewed January 13, 2017

Excellent service and facility. Staff was very accommodating. The hotel was very clean and was just what I wanted and needed. I was most impressed by the staff's friendly and helpful nature.The bed was super comfy. The only thing I would say that could be change is the comforter. We will be staying here next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Julia B
Reviewed January 5, 2017

I just needed a place to sleep. Nothing fancy, just a bed and a shower. Both were terrible. Bed and shower was dirty, T V didn't work, and the room was dirty. The worst part though was that i left a very expensive hearing aid on the night stand when i checked out. Two hours of travel later i realized it, and called. Yes they had it. .they lady at the desk said she would mail it. Four different times, over the course of a month, she claimed to have mailed it. Once she said she UPS'd it and gave me a tracking number which turned out to be false. Finally after over a month of run around, I traveled 4 hrs back to the motel and confronted her. She again claimed that she " had just mailed it yesterday'. I called the police who came and talked with her. She told them a different story, that someone else had mailed it and then they had been fired. I never have gotten my hearing aid back , and I am sure that the " Lady " sold it .

Avoid this motel at all costs. I stayed in " The Travelier " motel in the same town and it was much nicer for less money.

Larry Allen

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

I have been here on several occasions for business in the Fulton area. I read some of the reviews and everyone needs to try this wonderful place again. They have a new staff from the front desk to the housekeeping department. The rooms we're very clean under, over, and behind (and I did look). They have new linen including towels for the very comfortably warm pool area. For the low price I payed to stay I would never have expect such comfort and wonderful service. Please treat yourself to a wonderful stay with the NEW professional staff. It is definitly worth trying again

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business