Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort InnUS$68
TripadvisorUS$68
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$68
Expedia.comUS$80
FindHotelUS$68
All reviews nights rest bagels one night stay interstate gravy pillows microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2020

We are Diamond Choice members and had booked a one-night stay with points, reserving a King Suite. When we arrived the front desk informed us the reservation they had on file was for a 2-Queen room. We showed them a copy of our confirmation for the King Suite room, but were told there were no King rooms left. Although we were not happy, we were only there for one night and agreed to the 2 Queen room. Shortly after we checked in, my husband left to go pick up dinner. I was working at the desk in the room when the door opened. I looked up expecting to see my husband, and was horrified to see a complete stranger entering my room. Fortunately, he as as horrified as I was and began backing out immediately, while explaining that the front desk had just assigned him this room.

I was quite upset and immediately called the front desk. The same person who checked us in answered the phone and all she could say was "I'm sorry - it was a mistake". That really didn't cut it. Having a complete stranger enter your room does not make you feel safe.

Further adding to the botched experience, less than 5 minutes after I got off the phone with the front desk, she called back saying she had "found" our reservation. Amazingly she suddenly had a King Suite available - would we mind moving? Well, we've already unpacked and I'm trying to work so, yes, we do mind. Which means there WAS a King Suite available all along, but for whatever reason we were not given that room even when we showed our confirmed reservation.

I can't say exactly what went wrong with the room reservation or how she managed to issue the same room to different people, but clearly she needs some serious training. And when she re-issued our room, it voided our room keys causing my husband to get locked out and have to go back to get our keys reset.

We did speak to the manager the next morning and were able to get our points refunded for the stay. However, we cannot recommend this hotel due to lack of training and compromised guest safety.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for one night while on a long road trip through the area. Easy to find off interstate 70, room was clean and very comfortable. Free morning breakfast consisting of biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs and juices. Everything was warm and tasted good. I plan to stay here again in the future. Easy check in/out.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2019

We booked one night at this Quality Inn, on May 16, as part of a 12-days road trip across the USA.

Located right off the highway, great and friendly staff, room was nice, the breakfast was very good ...
Great pool and hot tub ... perfect after a long day behind the wheel.

Room, beds, carpet, floors, pools, kitchen ... Everything was clean.
Having opening window in the room is ALWAYS a plus ... this hotel doesn't have any while cheaper ones we went to, had some.

The price we had online was $142 ...
The price we got at the front desk was $100 taxes included, it is still expensive as it was the most expensive place we booked at, in the 5 previous hotels we went to.

So if I would have one tip to give you all is :
Never trust the prices you get online when searching a place to rest in the area you are, because from our 12 days road trip experience, they were all WAY much higher than the prices we got directly, at these hotels front desks.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed June 25, 2019

I tried to book our room on the choice website for the 85.00 a nite shown. I got almost done and it kicked it back to call the location. I called the hotel number, told her what I was doing and she said no problem I can get that done for you. My fault I did not verify the price stayed at 85. when she said it was all taken care of and gave me the confirmation number. We got to the hotel for our stay and was told the price was 124.99. When I questioned it she said all the rooms were that price, at that point it was to late to try and find something else. The next morning there was a bill that had been slid under our door that now said 138.86, the price kept changing.
On top of that being the biggie there was a strange odor in the room like rotten ramen noodles, the beds were extremely uncomfortable with weird plastic comfortors, the a/c made a loud banging every time it kicked on which the front desk did not seem to care about. I do not forsee using choice hotels in the future.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

The lobby was beautiful, so our expectations were high. The rooms, however, were poorly maintained and in need of attention. From the bathroom towel rack that was crooked hanging off the wall to the outlet covers that didn't even fit on the wall, it needs some improvement. The biggest issue is that we booked almost three months out to ensure a handicap room, which was anything but. The only single thing that made that true was railings in the tub. The full bathtub was a large step up and even more difficult to step down out of. The front desk lady wouldn't let us visit with our family together in the breakfast room (ok, perhaps understandable), and then also didn't allow us to eat our ordered food together in the lounge couches area, either. It was confusing and rude to be told no... as adults, it seems a common sitting area could be used appropriately. We will not recommend staying here and will not visit again.

Date of stay: June 2019