Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Lol.travel
US$127
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$162
All reviews inside pool room was clean a great place to stay kc ihg hie freeway grandkids closet
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2021 via mobile

One of the smartest decisions of my life was booking a room at this hotel and leaving the hotel I had just checked into and paid for. It was like leaving hell and going into heaven. I had a fourth floor room it was perfect. One of the best hotel experiences of my life. I went from having one of the worst days in my life to the best day

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2021 via mobile

Hotel is very clean, friendly and comfortable! Thi IHG property is still requiring masks for all guests and has a limited “I’ll hand it to” breakfast. Since leaving Tallahassee and staying in Lincoln, NE, this is the Only IHG property yet to relax the mask and breakfast guidance. Other than this, the property is convenient and a great place to stay!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cliffcor1
Reviewed April 26, 2021 via mobile

The room was fantastic. Customer service was fantastic. The breakfast wasn’t great, but it was decent. It offers a gym and an inside pool. It was surrounded by plenty of shopping stores. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2021 via mobile

We live in NE Ok and had family emergency in KC
My wife made the reservations while I readied for the trip up
The staff was very gracious with our situation and quickly reserved
I believe they even discounted the rate due to the circumstances even though it was a last minute reservation
Thank you IHG!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2021 via mobile

We’ve stayed here over the years and it’s always been nice for us. This year we were pleasantly surprised with really great updates in the room. Beds were comfortably love the layout with suitcase placement closet and desk. Bathroom is sleek. Very clean. Staff is always nice here. Photo not that great as I snapped it quick before we left.

Trip type: Travelled with friends