“Best salad I've had in awhile”
Review of The Brick Oven

The Brick Oven
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Hannibal
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Wood fired brick oven pizza and Italian cuisine. Nice wine list with special hand picked Italian imports. Cozy and intimate atmosphere sometimes turns to a true Italian style family reunion. Reservations are needed for large parties of 8 or more, especially on weekends. WE ARE OPEN MONMDAY TO SAT 11 AM TO 9 PM Trip Advisor has our hours of operation wrong and we have been unable to get them changed.
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I met up with a friend and had the bruschetta feta salad with the onion dressing. Oh...my...it was the best the salad in a long time. So good I needed to have another before heading home. Went again solo and Heather took care of me. Service was great, asked her questions about the area and was very helpful. This place is a must when visiting, you'll love it for sure!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Great Italian dinner with very good customer service! Ate chicken parmesean and salad that were both delicious along with a glass of wine. Wait staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

There was a wait to get in but was worth the wait. Friendly staff and very good food! Great pizza and sandwiches.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

We stopped here for lunch and ordered one small pizza and an appetizer. The pizza was enough for two people, and it was delicious! We also ordered the Risotto Bites, which were just ok. I would go back here for the pizza.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Pizza is by far the best option. I ordered a salad and they were out of many of the ingredients. I asked for grilled chicken on my salad and they forgot it. Then when it came out is was shredded. It was good, but unusual. At least they gave us free drinks to make up for the issues!

Been to The Brick Oven? Share your experiences!