“Great Experience”

Rumor Has It
Ranked #22 of 73 Restaurants in Hannibal
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Wonderful food, and the service was incredible. Interesting dishes you would not expect to find in Hannibal.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This place is somewhat well used. The tables, chairs, bar and everything in between is well used. It has a limited selection of beers and not very cold. I stopped in here for lunch and had a semi cold beer. Ordered a cheese burger with fries. The fries were good but the burger was subpar. Perhaps if I had a few more beers the burger would have been good but it was a bit disappointing with only one beer. Clearly this place caters more to the bar atmosphere than the restaurant side.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

There food is excellent. Dolly was our server and she was very nice. It turned out that her husband was the contact for the VW show portion of the Brew Skies Music Fest. Very nice couple. Definitely would recommend the Hot ham ans Cheese. As I told Dolly, they need tater tots!! LOL We will be back!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a drink here and motzarella sticks. The beer was good but I had to laugh that after I looked at the beer menu, and said I'm not a fan of ales, the waitress asked do you like IPAs? Ummm IPA is a type of ale!

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Quite a variety of beers on tap. Beautiful bathrooms, interesting decor. Comfortable barstools, engaging, attentive bartenders, friendly and welcoming

Been to Rumor Has It? Share your experiences!