Garth Woodside Mansion Estate
US$80
US$77
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites(Hannibal)(Great Value!)
US$74
QualityInn
US$67
Econo Lodge(Hannibal)
US$53
US$52
US$125
US$100
All reviewsjulie and johngarth juicegarth roomthe cottagesgravel roadbed and breakfastrosewood roomthe main househot tubrelaxing getawayfeel right at homeyear anniversarydown to earthother guestsfresh fruitquichegreat weekend
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I had booked one of Julie's cabins last week for a mom/daughters trip we're planning for June. Over the weekend, my sisters both "backed out" - one is teaching a summer course and just found out, so I can't fault her too much. With much regret, I called Julie to cancell our reservation, fully expecting that the administrative fee would be charged - it is outlined clearly in their cancellation policy on their website, and not unreasonable. After hearing my story, Julie graciously waived the fee, saying that I had called her early enough. What an understanding and flexible way to do business! I'll definitely be calling these folks back as soon as I can; looking forward to staying with them. Thanks again, Julie.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Lynn N
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Had a great time, loved the place. Woke up, went into the hot tub and waited for breakfast to be served. It was a fantastic way to start the day.

Room Tip: I recommend the big cottage
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Neslor
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Very enjoyable visit to Hannibal. The food was delicious and the accommodations were luxurious.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BuckfanOhio
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I had a great time staying in the mansion. I stayed in one of the cottages abd it was very private. The hosts went out of their way to see that we were happy and our needs were met. I would reccomend this Bed and Breakfast to evryone. It is well worth the trip, It is the Best Bed and Breakfast I have stayed in and I've stayed in a lot of them, You cant beat the hospitality, food, lodging and the history of the Garth Mansion.

Room Tip: The cottages were great but if you love history I would reccomend the mansion.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Ace155
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We have stayed at Garth many times and have never been disappointed. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a clean room with good food and good friends. We have never found a better B&B to stay at.
Thanks Julie and John
B&B

Room Tip: The cabins are privet an a great place keep the romance alive!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple