Stopped for breakfast on a Monday morning. The place was actually quite busy. Only one waitress who was doing her best, but slowly. Our food was fine (bacon, eggs, French toast). But oh my God-a man from a pest control company was spraying all around the inside of the restaurant--tables, kitchen, hallway, etc. WHILE WE WERE EATING!! I'm pretty sure that's a health code violation! You have them do that after closing! Not one person on staff batted an eye or said anything. Unbelievable. Never ever ever go there, folks!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.