“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate dinner here on a recent trip. I thoroughly enjoyed the house salad, spaghetti and meatballs, and the red sangria. My wife didn’t enjoy her chicken dish as much hence the 4 star rating instead of 5. Worth checking out if you are in the Hermann area.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere and service were excellent. Bread was average. I ordered the Chicken Florentine. Sauce and pasta were very good but the chicken seemed processed. The menu has many pasta choices!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

This is the best pasta by far in town. The portions are extremely generous and always prepared perfect. All pastas are made right there in the kitchen as are the sauces. They do have great steaks cooked to order, fresh crunchy salad as well as a salad bar if you wish.
They serve beer and wine in addition to the standard soft drinks. The service is very good, the staff is courteous and accommodating to your needs. I find the prices fit the food, service and ambiance. Living on Hermann I make this a regular stop.
Don't fill up on the incredible food, always leave room for the great desert, or have that first.

1  Thank Bartow M
Reviewed November 3, 2017

The food was wonderful. Thinking about if makes my mouth water. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

1  Thank Barb_in_KS
Reviewed October 30, 2017

After spending the day touring the wineries and being on the trolley (which was wonderful) this was a nice quiet place to relax after a long day. We had a salad and the crab cakes it was very good and our server was wonderful

Been to Black Walnut Bistro? Share your experiences!