Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

We wanted to stay in Higginsville and ths is the only motel immediately in town. The outside is well-kept and the room was very clean, quiet, updated and fairly large. The room had a small counter with sink, micro-wave oven and dorm fridge. There was a comfortable easy chair, desk, two bed stands and a queen-size bed. The bath was very nice with updated fixtures and ceramic tile. Overall a very comfortable room and a place I will return to.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank swsny
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

The Classic Inn motel was a great place to stay. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and the price was reasonable. Newly remodeled and best of all it is American owned and operated. Definitely recommend this motel.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2016

it is not economical motel with good and clean service, but it is other way, we are traveled with family i read review about this hotel it is very good so i decided too stay here but it come out other way
room smell like smoking and musty, carpet is dirty too, sheet and pillow case has stain,
some hair found, rock hard beds, old hotel, hallway is same....story

Check hotel before stay,

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Miller H
Reviewed June 29, 2015 via mobile

My first impression when I entered the room was that it was impressively clean and that the furnitures seemed new. What appealed to me about staying here was the name Classic motel. My uncle and I were doing Route 66 with a classic car. And we tried to stay true with the whole trip by doing anything thats related to the classic theme. Well, although the exterior of the motel has an old-school classic look, the inside was anything but. We actually wanted the old and "crappy" motel. But it wasn't, and it was alright because after staying at those "cheap" motels, we appreciated the clean linens, bed, and that bathroom! I am a germaphobe, so this motel is germaphobe-approved.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2015

I had to get off the highway because of a snowstorm and the owners of this motel were very kind and accomodating. This was one of the cleanest, coziest motels I have staying in while on a cross country road trip. It is not the Ritz or anything but it is cute, clean and it felt very safe. I would definitely stay there again when I am traveling through MO.

Date of stay: February 2015