“Saturday night visit”
Review of Boston Grill

Boston Grill
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Lisburn
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Description: Welcome to the number 1 American Restaurant in Lisburn!! We're an All-Star American Grill & Steakhouse with a menu for all: Whether you fancy a steak, burger, rack of ribs, hot sizzlers or something quick - we've got it all. Boston Grill serves our famous lite bite lunch (Mon - Sat 12-3) We are also famous for our Gluten Free range of dishes... On Sundays we offer a choice of 3 Sunday Roast options (Beef, Turkey & Ham etc)... There's no need to book... you'll always get a table in Boston Grill! We take a limited number of bookings for groups of 6+ ... but pride ourselves on our ability to seat people quite quickly... even if there is a bit of a queue.
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We came just on the off chance and to our surprise we offered the best table in the house and they even catered for my partner who is Gluten intolerant. The menu you was a wide variety and nearly all were marked clearly with GF at the side meaning that you can have this s a Gluten Free option. They couldn't have been more helpful, both service and food were impeccable and the drinks were amazing. Keep up the good work guys and we'll see you soon.

2  Thank Jamesy289

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband popped in for some lunch and it was beautiful. Friendly polite staff. I had been before with my mother and sister and the food was lovely too.

1  Thank Stacey M
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Good food and atmosphere. Quick, friendly service & reasonable sized portions. Good for families and there are daily specials.

1  Thank Diane C
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

From we arrived we where greeted and took to our table, the waiter was so friendly and bubbly, our service and food was delicious.

1  Thank heather c
Reviewed June 2, 2018

I went to the Boston Grill for the first time, and I thought it was very good. I got the Massachusetts Burger, and it was a great burger.

The burger came warm, and was well cooked. I would definitely recommend the Massachusetts Burger to anyone who likes their burgers. The Boston Grill also serves a lovely pint of Guinness as well.

The staff were helpful and friendly to talk to. I would recommend the Boston Grill to anyone. They should give it a try. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank SavoFX