“Drop in lunch”

Don Pedro's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #29 of 160 Restaurants in Sayulita
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Just randomly stopped by for a family lunch. As a family we're fairly well travelled (USA/Europe)
Probably the best hamburger I've ever had and my son thought that his chicken kebab was the best he'd ever had.
Service good and prices reasonable

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

My fish sandwich was really good. The view of the beach is very nice. My beer could have been a little colder.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful beach side thatched roof restaurant. Had great lunch food and the best beach in the area. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

First time having breakfast at Don Pedro's (but have had lots of other meals there). My husband had a traditional eggs and bacon breakfast that he says was most like the kind we get in Canada. I had huevos rancheros that was delectable! Really delicious salsas! Definitely will return. Oh, did I mention that breakfast can be had with a delightful Mimosa??

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

After eight great nights in Mexico we decided to splurge on our ninth night and eat at don Pedro for our last night. Great spot on the beach for a beautiful sunset. My wife got a great lobster dinner with roasted veggies and mashed potatoes and I got a delicious pork chop with greens and sweet potatoes. The food was delicious. The service was a little below par for the price point. We enjoyed our dinner. We walked on the beach after...beautiful.
But about two hours later, I started to sweat and got a stomach ache. I soon realized that I was going to be ill and took a cab back to our casa. Just in time, since I had violent vomiting and diarrhea for the rest of the night. I still have muscle aches and can't really eat three days later.
My wife did not get sick.
We are in many kinds of restaurants over nine nights. We had some mild diarrhea. But don Pedro poisoned me.
Give it a pass.