“Lots of Decor!”
Review of Mi Lola

Mi Lola
Ranked #67 of 145 Restaurants in Sayulita
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Mi Lola is a place full of flavor, color and charm where the home of our grandmother Lola, its customs, traditions and almost 100 years of life. In your honor we create a unique restaurant concept Thanks to you! Our franchise grows incredibly, now the restaurants are in different cities of our country. Tepic (city of the valley and insurgents), Morelia (camelinas), Guadalajara (providence), Bucer
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Went here for lunch and it was great for pizza and Italian food. The margaritas here are very creative and so is the decor here!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We went to the restaurant with a party of 14 for a 50th birthday party. The staff and service was outstanding. The food was one of the best meals we had in Sayulita! The manager was there and made sure we had a great experience. There was a live band that had one of our party come up and sing her favorite song. We will be recommending to all of Oregon friends who visit Sayulita.

1  Thank rt3golf
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Excellent affordable pizza here. And if you have room, try the chocolate pie. Fun atmosphere, quirky decor and attentive staff.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We attended Mi Lola on two separate occasions while on holiday in Sayulita. The first time was two days after the restaurant opened. My wife and I were seated promptly and provided with menus as well as drinks in very short order. I placed my order for a pizza and then 10 minutes later was advised the the pizza oven was still warming up and it would be an hour before pizza could be served. I ordered a salad but it would have been nice to have been told that as the menus were given not 10 minutes after I ordered. We both put the issue down as a start up problem and thought we would come back another time.
We returned two weeks later with family for dinner and were again promptly seated. Drinks arrived in short order and we placed our orders. Four of us had ordered pizza while my brother in law ordered a meat entree. 10 minutes after ordering my brother in laws meal arrived. He waited patiently but we encouraged him to start which he eventually did. 15 minutes after that my sister in laws pizza arrived, then 10 minutes after that my daughter's pizza arrived. By now my brother in law and sister in law had finished their dinner and were already talking about going somewhere else for dessert. 10 minutes later my wife's pizza arrived and then, you guessed it, 10 minutes later mine arrrived. To add insult to injury the final pizza ( mine) was overcooked with the crust edge having the consistency of potato chips. Not good at all.
Clearly, there is an issue with timing in the kitchen and when I talked to the waiter he was concerned but claimed there was nothing he could do about it.He expressed remorse and then said he would talk to the kitchen about it. Needless to say we went somewhere else for dessert.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This place caught my eye with all the colorful decor and the food did not disappoint. I went solo one evening and had excellent service. Ordered a sangria that was cold and freshly made. Also ordered the tuna tar tar that was equally fresh. Half of it filled me up. They start you with bread and a wonderful pesto dip. The next day I went with my friend who was super hungry and ordered a vegetarian pizza. We both also ordered pasta to our liking and loved that too! Nice flavors. Freshly made. Great service. I'll be back before I leave town.