“Excellent breakfast and UNREAL coffee!!!!”
Review of Panino's

Panino's
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Sayulita
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 1, 2018

I ordered a soy latte coffee and it was one of the best ever, what a cool small cafe with great chill hop music adds a uniqueness to this wonderful spot. Huevos rancheros were awesome too...SEE PHOTOS

Reviewed March 7, 2018

So my wife is obsessed with the Carrot Cake, my mother is not far behind her in this either. So back in Sayulita, means going back to Panino's for carrot cake (hoping they have it, as they don't have it every day).

My wife and I split the Carrot cake (which means 3 or 4 bites for me), and we each had a coffee. Great way to start the day with a mid morning desert stop! Yes they had it on Saturday morning!

Lot's of great options here, we have never been disappointed by anything we have had, even when they don't have the Carrot cake.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

This was my go to spot for breakfast. Their baked goods were great, particularly the chocolate croissant. Good coffee and a nice smoothie also.

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Our friend recommended this place and said be sure and try the French toast. It didn't disappoint, it was delicious. We did order the combo with eggs and bacon, nothing super special there but still good. The star was that FT though, worthy of five stars.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

It was very good, but not great, just because their service is a bit lacking (perhaps better than average service throughout Sayulita) and their prices are middle of the road, not cheap. That said, we enjoyed our very good breakfast the morning of our departure (just 6 days ago, after Thanksgiving). Huevos rancheros. I had fresh fruit and yogurt with granola. We enjoyed their tasty bread, which indeed is awesome (we eat little bread, so I do not comment on it). We would revisit.