“Amazing smoothies!”

Orangy
Ranked #2 of 160 Restaurants in Sayulita
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Juice and health bar.
Reviewed January 20, 2018

We get our smoothies here every morning we are in town! They are absolutely delicious, everything is super fresh. Staff here is really sweet to my kids too!

Reviewed January 19, 2018

We went for breakfast and were immediately struck but the small space which is not necessarily a bad thing. We ordered the green bowls and waited patiently as we watched the careful preparation. The young lady making the bowls seemed to be very deliberate in her preparation as if she were making her own breakfast. The initial açaí mix followed by the sliced bananas and then topped with the variety of items including chia seeds, bee pollen, granola, spirulina, amaranth, and a few other healthy things stored in mason jars lining the back wall. Just adjacent to the prep area were little cubbies containing whole apples, celery, limes, and other fresh food. This is a great little breakfast place for anyone looking for an alternative to huevos rancheros or any of the otherwise delicious Mexican morning fare.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Bowls with fruits and different and seeds are perfect. It's pretty much liquid but it's not a problem. Servings are big

Reviewed January 5, 2018

We capped our daily morning runs with a Honeymoon juice and Berry Good smoothie from Orangy. The juices/smoothies are made from the freshest, cleanest ingredients and service is with a smile! We never sampled their breakfast bowls or heavier "liquid breakfasts" but they looked delish, too!

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

It’s my first full day in Sayulita, and I started it at Orangey. The Cocolada was delicious! I especially enjoyed the coconut bits and the affordability—$55 pesos, which is about $2.89. The guy who made it for me kindly topped it off after I drank the first third. I highly recommend this to start your day or for a snack.