“Walk up the stairs and take in all the action happening!”
Review of Calypso

Calypso
Ranked #48 of 159 Restaurants in Sayulita
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Amazing tuna
Reviewed November 14, 2017

We enjoyed our dinner and you can't beat the view of the street action and plaza just below. It's nice to not be 'in it all' sometimes in Sayulita as this place is full of people with so much going on. Calypso allows you to observe and relax!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Delightful open air atmosphere with a view of the town center. I returned to enjoy the best margaritas in town while listening to soft jazz.
We celebrated my birthday at Calypso a couple years ago, and it was quite memorable. I had to return. So far I’ve been here twice on this vacation.
The ribs, fried chicken, and pizzas exceed expectations. The tasty margaritas are well worth mentioning twice. Thank you Jose, Manuel, and family for the lovely evening!

Reviewed October 22, 2017

At Calypso they take pride in the quality of their food. My favorites are the seafood pasta and when available the fresh tuna. Everything is just fresh tasting.

Tip: Book a table in advance if you don't want to eat at the bar. Also their Pina coladas there are the best in town!

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Location is what earned 4 stars for me, sitting on the second level and watching the town square light up at night was great!
No complaints with the food but nothing special. They try to have a rather swanky menu with things like 'braised short rib in a red wine sauce' but it was all just fairly basic flavor wise. They claim to have wifi but we couldn't get the password to work. Maybe we didn't try hard enough, but I don't go out to eat to get on my phone.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

I have to say that last time we have visited we have noticed the menu and the quality of food had greatly improved. The service was very nice, the food tasty. The only regret I have is the under utilization of the place. Owners listen!- put some Sat or Sun dancing in it for 30 and over with live music or dj, you have such a big space seating empty.