“Best place in town! ”

Aaleyah's Nachos & Wings
Ranked #7 of 160 Restaurants in Sayulita
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Nuevo restaurante en sayulita por calle revolucion y niños heroes
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Great place for delicious food and drinks! Pedro is the best bartender!!!! Jose the owner is very friendly and welcoming. We have been coming here for 2 years. We will be back! Salut!!

2  Thank Sambo2682

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Never will you meet a more friendly staff or owner. From Pedro who served us, to Josue who not only entertained, but we met up in another town, introduced us to his mother, took us around the town. Always a pleasure visiting and spending time.

1  Thank susin1973
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Rats, why didn't we try the tequila? After reading reviews, I see that the tequila is smooth and "home-made". Well, we still have a few days left before we leave! We stopped for a late dinner and sat at a street-side table. My husband enjoyed his chile rellenos and our son and I really liked our shrimp quesadillas; they had a rich, garlicky flavor. Our son thought the guacamole was the best in Sayulita so far this trip. The service was friendly and the prices were very reasonable. When we asked for a doggy-bag for the gaucamole they gave us a whole bag of totopos to go with it. Thank you.

1  Thank JennBCanada
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Aaleyah's is a great place to sit and people watch. The drinks are cheap and strong and Josue, the owner, is a great host. His house Tequila is amazingly smooth and is made by his family and aged in the bar! I really enjoyed my time there talking to Josue about life in Sayulita. I will definitely by going back next time I'm in Sayulita.

1  Thank Jasonestes
Reviewed January 25, 2018

We stopped here mid afternoon one day without any previous reviews read. The tacos are as expected. Very tasty and service was good. Sat at the tables street side and just watched the people. 3 tacos and a beer each - 12.50 cdn. Can't beat that.

1  Thank Stegos306