“Super friendly staff”

Casa Gourmet French Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Sayulita
Cuisines: French
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

I'm not the person to talk about baked goods, but I stopped here for a juice and the staff was super friendly.

1  Thank historiasdelviaje

Reviewed March 19, 2018

First, I'm a bakery snob and have been a baker for 25 years so I'm very picky about anyone calling themselves a gourmet French bakery.
The place is small and the bakery items Ok, but to call yourself a gourmet French bakery is a bit much.
Want something that kind of looks OK and tastes Ok stop in. Not many choices in Sayulita.

Reviewed January 20, 2017

This place is conveniently located in the center of town. They serve delicious pastries, quiche, and authentic French croissants!

Reviewed September 15, 2016

Everyother morning before school I drove our golf cart down to Casa Gourmet, and I pulled in and you could smell the baking flow down the street. They would get me a chocolate croissant, and it was still warm. I would then eat it then drive to school. The next year I moved to the United States, and every morning I wish I was back in Mexico eating at Casa Gourmet.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

well, first off, couldn't find a parking spot, so jumped out of the car, as he drove around again, selected our breakfast pasties, and away we went.,, happy again, fresh, delicious, smell amazing when driving by, or if we would have been able to just walk through town, but, couldn't do that, no parking spots, anywhere, will need to go earlier in the morning, get on my walking shoes, and just explore, a great arty feel, lots of shops, and restaurants, have fun!!! go early, to find that treasured parking spot!! not kidding, just were not any, anywhere., so off we went!! be back again!!