“Delicious mussels”

Ranked #2 of 145 Restaurants in Sayulita
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

2nd favorite meal of my trip to Sayulita. Everyone else really seemed to enjoy their pizza as well. The mussels were really fresh, tender and very yummy.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Modern, clean spot with “industrial” decor and good selection of pasta and pizza dishes. Deceptively large as there is an open air space that you can’t see from the street as well as in street seating (we saw a large party there so good if you needed a group booking) and we seated right away.

We shared a salad (fresh tasty ingredients) and a large wood fired pizza which was delicious - with 2 large glasses of wine and several beers, the bill was <USD$40. Staff were friendly and service was prompt. Good ambience and nice bar area if you also just want a drink.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Sayulita for the day. I was craving pasta (especially since the all inclusive food at our resort in Peurto Vallarta was not satisfying). I had the truffle pasta which was outstanding. We had caesars salads and the calamari to start; all of which was excellent. We highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Really great pizza! Found this place just walking in town and always has tons of people eating here so decided to try and can’t say I️ was disappointed. I️ had their pizza and it was delicious!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Stopped in with friends for lunch on our visit to Sayulita. La Rustica is a little jewel, along the sidewalk, as you head for the square. Wife and I had a delicious Pork Shank, served on the bone, eaten as Tacos. Absolutely terrific. The Shrimp Tacos were awesome, as well. The service outstanding.
We highly recommend this place, when visiting Sayulita.