“Awesome ribs, great drinks!”

Latitude 20 Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #30 of 160 Restaurants in Sayulita
Cuisines: Sushi, Barbecue, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We offer excellent food at affordable prices: including the Original mesquite smoked BBQ ribs, brisket, pork, bacon of Sayulita, Seafood, vegetarian-friendly options, and wonderful cocktails and 15 craft beers. Our entertainment includes Sports viewing, Live Music, Open Mic, and DJ selections from Classic Rock to New.
Reviewed January 25, 2017

We discovered this place a few years ago at NFL play-off time, and have come back every year. The ribs are the real smoked variety, generous servings, and delicious. And the current bartender Sean (Shawn) is both personable and gives a great pour, unlike some of the other places nearby. Great sports TVs, and no loud music. A Sayulita favorite go-to place.

1  Thank bartz_schneider

Reviewed January 16, 2017

My husband and I experienced a meal at Latitude 20 in December 2016. The coconut shrimp was some of the best we have ever tasted! The other aspects of our meal were average. The service given by a Latino gentleman was very good! The drinks he suggested were appreciated. Unfortunately, not one of our favorite stops in Sayulita. My husband and I ate from one another's plate. I had what he had, except for the steamed beans and zucchini. We barely made it back to our villa before he began his long two days in the baño. I am very fortunate that I was not ill at the same time as sharing a one bathroom condo could have gotten "tricky".

Latitude20Sayulita, Owner at Latitude 20 Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear Mr/Ms Staler,

Thank you for kindly reporting that our service, flavor profiles, and drinks we very good. Your health complaints are of great concern.

We are American owners with high sanitary standards in our kitchen and bar areas as well as with all glassware, plate wares, flat wares used for our guests which we diligently maintain. We use American restaurant procedures in cleaning all cooking surfaces, serving surfaces etc. We have NEVER had a complaint such as this in 9 years of restaurant service. There were no other cases of illness reported to us that day or that week.

I have asked my local doctors if food poisoning can manifest as quickly as you reported. I am told it takes 24 to 48 hours to present symptoms as yours. He did reminded me that he treated many tourists who had a terrible virus that spread at the time and they had the same symptoms that you outlined.

We continue to be diligent in our service and cleanliness for our guests.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

Glad we stopped in. Nice folks, quality drinks, craft beer, good food. Try the pulled pork tacos, and teriyaki chicken sandwich.

2  Thank delriorods
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Loved this place! Good food. Strong drinks. Great prices. Staff is welcoming. What else do you need?

2  Thank dgbkillinit
Reviewed December 8, 2016

We met the owner out on the street and struck up a conversation with her. She told us she had the best peanut butter pie in the world. I am a peanut butter freak. I am also a skeptic when somebody claims to have the best of anything. So we followed her a couple of blocks through the streets of Sayulita. Very charming restaurant. The place is named for its location. It is on Latitude 20. There are numerous restaurants (not affiliated) with the same name through out the world. So if you Google it make sure you add the city in your search. Since we had just finished eating at another spot all we had was the fantastic Peanut Butter Pie

1  Thank Bob W
Latitude20Sayulita, Owner at Latitude 20 Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

Thanks Bob, I enjoyed visiting with you folks...Come back anytime!