“THE BEST OF THE BEST”

Latitude 20 Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #30 of 159 Restaurants in Sayulita
Cuisines: Sushi, Barbecue, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We offer excellent food at affordable prices: including the Original mesquite smoked BBQ ribs, brisket, pork, bacon of Sayulita, Seafood, vegetarian-friendly options, and wonderful cocktails and 15 craft beers. Our entertainment includes Sports viewing, Live Music, Open Mic, and DJ selections from Classic Rock to New.
Reviewed November 9, 2017

"The staff is the worst" (SAID NO ONE EVER!!)
the food is so tasty... it's amazing!! the staff is the best, very friendly and helpful,
they have great drinks and my favorite is the combo: a beer and a tequila shot
You won't be disappointed and if you like sports, this is the best place to watch them, especially football! <3

2  Thank carla_gmb

Reviewed November 4, 2017

When you get tired of fish tacos and salsa stop in for a taste of home. The ribs were delicious and the atmosphere laid back. There was live music the night we went and it made for a festive feel, Home-made tequila is very smooth too! Dennis made us all feel very welcome.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I sat at the bar and watched as the bartender only rinsed his hands, cocktail shaker, spoons, glasses etc. in tap water and then immediately used these wet items for the next drinks. When using tap water the dishes and hands should be washed with soap and then dried before use. The bartender”s wet hands, etc. were touching the ice, that has been properly treated, defeating the reason for using only treated water to make the ice. My next concern was when my meal came with ants running around on my plate. The bartender said that he would let “them” know. I thought he might take a bit more interest and apologizge to me or remove the item from my bill, but this was not the case. This lead me to believe that this wasn’t the first time he’d heard this.

Latitude20Sayulita, Owner at Latitude 20 Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Madam your observations have betrayed you. Water filtration and purification are invisible to the average observer. All glassware is inspected prior to and during service. All glassware is washed and air drying is much more sanitary. All bartenders hands are very clean, especially because of the amount of lime juice used. Their hands will split open if they are not washed many, many times throughout their shift.

You were served by two bartenders who are highly respected here in Sayulita as well as in Ski Resorts in Colorado. We require the same hygiene practices as in the United States. No ice is handled. There is an ice scoop.

You had no complaints about your food and ate it all. No food is served without inspection by the servers. If there had been any foreign items with your food; it would have NOT been served.

As American owners, we require identical hygiene practices here. We are know as one of the cleanest restaurants in Sayulita. Both owners were on site and yet you sent no complaints to us.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

My wife and I went back to re-visit this funky establishment located in downtown Sayulita run by a friendly American ex-pat (Dennis) during our recent trip to Punta Mita. We came back to find that not only were the smoked BBQ ribs as good as remembered, but now the smoked menu has expanded to include brisket, chicken and St. Louis-style ribs as well.

We originally encountered Dennis a year ago while he was tending his smoker on the street curb. Now he has installed a much larger smoker on-site, which allows him to offer a greater quantity and variety of his specialty "Big D" smoked meats.

The restaurant is also a good place to watch live streaming US sports games, and the beer is cold.If you are seeking a day off from fish tacos and Mexican food, Latitude 20 is a great choice!

2  Thank stephen g
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

They totally revamped their menu, featuring smoked meats and barbecue. The Bloody Mary comes with a generous hunk of bacon and the smoked turkey avocado wrap is amaaaaazing! That smoked turkey is on point! On a previous visit, I had the calamari and it was fresh and delicious! The marinara that they serve with it is what dreams are made of. I'm totally on board with everything they're doing and definitely will be back!

2  Thank Sam B