“Excellent food!! ”

Estrella de Mar Mariscos
Ranked #49 of 151 Restaurants in Sayulita
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing food!! I can't decide which food is the best!! We tried with the ceviche, marlin taco, fish hamburger and everything had an excellent taste!! Staff is very friendly.. we loved it!!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Sweet unassuming family restaurant. Kid friendly. A typical Mexican street cafe.
The house special fish package was wonderful. The guacamole was one of the best I had during my trip.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

This restaurant came very highly recommended from Sayulita locals. So our expectations were high. The owners are super nice and extremely helpful. Prices are modest. My husband and I were the only ones in the restaurant at the time - usually a warning signal. We both ordered a fish entree which was so salty that neither one of us felt like finishing it. Perhaps when the restaurant is busy, the cooking is better.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

My friends and I stopped here to eat during our visit to Sayulita. We tried the fish and shrimp tacos, two types of ceviche and everything here was delcious. Their homemade salsa are all great as well but I personally loved the mango one most. I enjoyed a fresh coconut here and after I was done with the juice they sliced it up and seasoning it with chili and lime. I have never had a coconut prepared that way but I am definitely a fan now. The owners were really nice and very helpful during our visit.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite places to eat in Sayulita is this place. Family owned and operated, this unassuming restaurant will not disappoint. Fresh fish dishes from "Papa's" recipes are perhaps the best in town.

Do not miss a chance to make your tastebuds dance over the best cervache and poached mahi mahi with shrimp and octopus. Finish off the meal with home made flan. Perfection!