Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Paracas
from US$34.00
from US$20.00
from US$25.50
More Info
All reviews recent earthquake paracas national reserve natural reserve beautiful scenery cathedral ocean coast peru desert cliffs
Reviewed March 1, 2018

Great rock formation in the ocean, and coastline. Unfortunately the recent earthquake has destroyed part of the arch, however it is still a stunning site to explore.

Follow my #30somethinggapyear on Instagram @DatLoongJourney.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Just a very interesting place where you see sand in all colors and how the rock formation have formed. Great place for pictures,

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 11, 2018

This is one of my top favorite places in the world, and I have been to over 35 countries! The view from the new overlook will take your breath away. It is very windy there adding a greater sense of grandeur.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

5 police shakedowns later, my son and I made it from the Nazca and Paracas desert back to Lima. Our strategies included dividing up the $100 dollars the Hilton gave us on credit (after the police stole all of our money earlier). We divided the $ and hid it in various locations in the car. Each time I would reload my wallet with only $20 dollars. Each time the Peru Police pulled us over and demanded money for not having a fire extinguisher in the car, for having the lights on, for NOT having the lights on...they just pulled out their little book of violations and pointed to a violation and demanded payment on the spot. Each time my wallet only had $20 and we said that was all we had and we would be happy to pay by credit card (which of course they could not take...). We kept our original passports hidden and just used the copies of our documents that the Hilton made for us. We would say that "the police already kept our original documents and we don't have them anymore and are going to the American Consulate in Lima to ask for them to be replaced."

One group of police actually let us go with no payment at all...so that was positive....

I've been to 84 countries. This is the most corrupt place I have ever seen.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed August 30, 2017

This rock used to look like a catedral but it was broken off by a recent earthquake. Good to see what earthquakes do on this side of the world. Now it doesn't look like a catedral but the tour guide said most common guess of people is that it looks like a gorilla!

Date of experience: August 2017