“Good breakfast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hy-Vee Kitchen
Reviewed July 27, 2018

You order at a register, and you will get and refill your own drink, but they offer a good, fresh standard breakfast at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on my way home for quick dinner pick up. When I got home I had two pieces of meat the size of a quarter and the rest was limp broccoli and tasteless mushrooms. Lo Mein noodles were hard. I ended up throwing the whole thing away. Like their breakfast but was very disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Staying at a close hotel, we went here to eat breakfast and had 1 dinner there. I admit, I was surprised to have meals in a supermarket, but it cam very highly recommended and we decided to try it out.

Inside the venue, the market was exquisitely clean, personal very courteous and friendly, and the seating was nicely arranged. You order up at the counter and a very nice lady brings it to the table. They have soft drinks and coffee available and all the other accouterments of a restaurant but with very nice service folks. The meals are reasonably priced and very good. I had the eggs and bacon breakfast with toast as did my wife. Both meals were good and delivered to our table hot.

We also had dinner there 1 night and we both had the chicken,mine fried and hers roasted. Both meals were exquisite and served by a courteous, professional staff.

This is a very pleasant venue and we are very glad we were able to partake of the meals served here. This is a must try in you are in the area and are hungry for a good meal served with friendliness and courtesy!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I've eaten burgers here often and enjoyed them. However, yesterday the meat was obviously previously cooked and then reheated for our two cheese burgers. The burgers were past well done. The cooked down meat was only 1/4" thick. It took a lot of ketchup to down these burgers. Next time we will stick to the hot food behind the counters ... that is like a buffet and you can tell what you are getting and not be surprised by a disappointing burger.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We actually went to this grocery store to buy some fresh fruit, and ended up seeing that they had an "Asian Dinner Special" for $6.99 per person. It included the choice of a main entree (they let me sample one item I wasn't sure of, and in the end I selected beef broccoli), plus either fried rice or white rice or noodles, plus an egg roll or wonton, as well as a fortune cookie and small drink! The entree serving size was generous, and I even had some left over, which they put into a "take home box" for me. Most items were very good. (The friend wonton that my spouse selected was rather dry, but I had chosen the egg roll, and it was fine.) It was a pleasant meal, at a great price!

Note: When it's not "on special," I believe they said the meal is still $6.99 per person, but drinks are not included.

Date of visit: August 2017