“Nutrious Food in a Pleasant Amosphere”
Review of Love2Nourish

Love2Nourish
Ranked #101 of 193 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Description: Healthy, delicious, made-from-scratch whole food. Everything is gluten free. Lunch is served Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (menu service); grab and go options available everyday. On-line meal prep ordering also available.
Reviewed December 6, 2017

I am a vegan and have been for two years due to the health of my husband so I am always looking for healthy places to eat out. I happened to be walking up High Street in Jeff City and found this little Restaurant. They have nothing but healthy (and many vegan) items. What This actually is, is a cold-pressed juice bar with very healthy juice options combined with a kitchen which makes healthy items to either eat in or take home and reheat. Hence the Love2Nourish items. The day I happened in, the specials were a healthy Black Bean soup that was VERY good and a vegan quiche that contained quinoa, mushrooms, veggies and was accompanied by a very healthy side salad that had sliced pears, spinach, squash, beets and small nuts. I had a half order of each served and took the rest home. All were excellent! I also bought out of the cooler - Bean and beet hummus with handmade crackers, a tofu slaw that I had for dinner that night and some healthy snack balls, some with oatmeal and others that were a healthy brownie substitute. I will frequent this place from now on.

Date of visit: December 2017