“Food and Drinks with a View.”

Sapphires Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #41 of 186 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed June 29, 2018

5 Star all the way. What a view. Great Place to have some food and a couple drinks and relax. Staff was amazing.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

The people working there were amazing and friendly but are sadly working at a poorly managed place. The brunch started 20 minutes after first reservation time creating a very long line. There was no staff managing the waffle maker or carving station. Customers were trying to operate (not good). The waffle maker ended up not working, very disappointing. The one high chair they had was broken and several tables needed one. The food was great and can’t say enough about the waitress who kept smiling and chatting with customers to keep everyone happy during the less than ideal dining experience.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I took a young man that I mentor to this restaurant for his birthday. We were the only ones in the restaurant for lunch on a Monday. The staff pampered us with attention and great service. I requested a special dessert for my guest's birthday. The mini chocolate cake was delivered warm with a generous portion of Central Dairy ice cream. My teenage guest was overwhelmed by the quality of the food and he was in awe of the fabulous view.

1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed February 28, 2018

Sapphires hosted a banquet for my company. The food was great, the chicken, salmon and prime rib were all incredible and the drink service was great. The variety of hard liquor for the after-party was a little lacking, but that is a minor complaint for how wonderful the experience was.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

We had such an amazing dinner at Sapphires last night. My husband had the hamburger and I had the bulgogi, both were superb. Delicious, fresh cut french fries and perfect sticky rice. Everything was bursting with flavor. Our waiter Josh was top notch and super attentive. He knew the menu, food and beverage, with great clarity. He took wonderful care of us and we also had a visit from the chef checking on our experience. We ended the night with coffee and out of this world bread pudding looking at the state capital building, visiting away. We will be back for the food, the view and to see Josh. Our evening was absolutely off the charts PERFECT!